Worlds end

xStric9x

the oc is a very small forum, i.e there is only a few people on there (mark,sats,mattler etc) an inner core who post to each other in threads and the rest are ignored i have found, i post on there but it certainly isnt as friendly as this gaff imo :blush:

(this is my view not de managements view)

in conclusion - get the sticker off or get it photoshopped off - too :cold: to take another, i was going to go and take some pics today but its horrible out there :wacko:

yup whoever is in charge off the stickers :ban::blackeye:

the oc is a very small forum, i.e there is only a few people on there (mark,sats,mattler etc) an inner core who post to each other in threads and the rest are ignored

I found that to be the case too. Your either part of the gang or your not. And thats usually dictated by whether you've paid your £35. Its dull as dishwater over there :yawn: I'm glad i'm banned, adds to my notoriety, I'm like an outlaw :lol:

the oc is a very small forum, i.e there is only a few people on there (mark,sats,mattler etc) an inner core who post to each other in threads and the rest are ignored

I found that to be the case too. Your either part of the gang or your not. And thats usually dictated by whether you've paid your £35. Its dull as dishwater over there :yawn: I'm glad i'm banned, adds to my notoriety, I'm like an outlaw :lol:

Better than having you as an inlaw :p