X'mas Carbon Vortex Generator Specials

Leon@EPRacing

350Z Carbon Vortex Generator (like the one on evo fq400)

th_350ZCarbonRoofFins1.jpg

th_350ZCarbonRoofFins6.jpg

th_350ZCarbonRoofFins4.jpg

th_350ZCarbonRoofFins3.jpg

Christmas special £160.00 Delivered (normal price is £230 + Delivery)

to fit the vortex you will need to get some 3M High strength double side tape or use some strong bonding that is used for body work.

we are unable to accept card payments at the moment as we are moving to a new unit and the new card machine has yet to arrive. but once here we will up date and let everyone know.

you can pay through bank transfer or paypal or even personal cheque.

any questions pelase feel free to contact us. :D

About 3 years ago we did our demo EVO4. At the time, loads of member on the MLR said it was horriable looking car and they said EVO should in Rally look more then GT look. After 3 years, the time attack lounge and there is so many poeple try to get their car in GT look. I think it is the trend and it take times for people to accept any new products.

I think if a Z is kitted with some other carbon bits on it, this will looks really good!!!

But last, it is entity up to personal taste B)

About 3 years ago we did our demo EVO4. At the time, loads of member on the MLR said it was horriable looking car and they said EVO should in Rally look more then GT look. After 3 years, the time attack lounge and there is so many poeple try to get their car in GT look. I think it is the trend and it take times for people to accept any new products.

I think if a Z is kitted with some other carbon bits on it, this will looks really good!!!

But last, it is entity up to personal taste B)

+1 - I think if you had a real GT look Zed, with carbon front lip, spoiler and other bits, this would look really good. I'd have one. On my stock Zed though I dont think it would go.