eccentric lockout kit

DJ350zUK

Hi guys

I can't seem to find anywhere in the UK that sells the eccentric lockout kits at what u deem to be a reasonable price.

Does anyone know anywhere cheap to grab them?

Or alternatively the dimensions of the washers?

Thanks

Yea sorry I didn't want to sound like a dick. It's just I wouldn't mind paying their prices for titanium arms, but these are just bolts and washers imo.

I'm after 2 sets as I've replaced all 3 lower arms on the rear and have 8 eccentric bolts to get rid of.

Yea sorry I didn't want to sound like a dick. It's just I wouldn't mind paying their prices for titanium arms, but these are just bolts and washers imo.

I'm after 2 sets as I've replaced all 3 lower arms on the rear and have 8 eccentric bolts to get rid of.

I don't really know what to say buddy, try B&Q or ScrewFix for some bolts and washers?

I only have 4 on my 350. :)

True story :D

there is only 2 sets of eccentrics on a 350Z rear suspension (toe arms and track arms)