Little drive with z , z4 , g35

Bodyboarder81

Had a little drive yesterday with these through the new forest and surrounding area. I have to say the little z4 coupe is a cracking car . It's completely standard and I would say it's a lot more nimble than my zed . It's only the 3.0 one ...... With 265 bhp but plenty enough power for some great fun . If You're reading this Pritchard ..... Go take a test drive in a z4 m coupe .... One of the ultimate n/a cars . The g35 was not to my taste with stretched tyres and auto .... But to be fair it's stayed with us and sounded great on a custom exhaust system . I've come to the conclusion that on bumpy B roads the standard suspension is probably the best as its just so forgiving . Anyway we had a great drive .... Out today again with the z4 mx5 and Leon cupra :)

7D6CF5B0-05AF-479E-A828-105D755EC6F8_zpsr23wdyxm.jpg

Hope you got some good photos Josh, cracking scenery for it :thumbs:

Ps. Where was my invite :p

Might be Going out later if you fancy it , all depends how much painting of the bathroom I get done ! Welcome to join us :)

Might have a nice little Elise join us as well .

Would love to dude but waiting for new clutch and flywheel to arrive before any drives out again :(

Might be Going out later if you fancy it , all depends how much painting of the bathroom I get done ! Welcome to join us :)

Would love to dude but waiting for new clutch and flywheel to arrive before any drives out again :(

Bummer .....what combo are you going for ?

jwt clutch and flywheel combo ( smf)

• Like 1

Might have my tein springs and bilstein shocks for sale soon if you're interested ..... Would be the perfect op for your bodykit ;)

• Like 1

Might have my tein springs and bilstein shocks for sale soon if you're interested ..... Would be the perfect op for your bodykit ;)

Hmmmm possibly :lol:

Scrape things already and that's on oem. Keep me posted though :)

• Like 1