Help?

350zPaul

Hi Guys,

Im away to Poland on Sunday and don't come back till Friday, Was considering getting some stuff for the 350 and fitted whilst im away, what are everyones opinions on the following;

Had a look at the Gruppe-M Carbon Fiber Intake http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=350z&cat=intake&prodid=359

A remap from a company near me, apparantly they are pretty good (he estimated +20bhp and +25 lbs Ft of torgue. Is this good/correct/poor for a remap?).

And was also considering an exhaust system aswell, any suggestions as which one to go for?.

Thanks for any help

Paul

you'll havr to be prity quick to have it by sunday pal lol to get it fitted !!!!

no experience of the gruppe M but alot of ppl on here go for the JWT pop chargers and everyone seems to be happy with them plus there hell of alot cheaper than the gruppe M's exhaust wise gotta me nismo!!! 800quid though

It's Power-Tune Scotland that will most likely be doing the remap. I've heard the guy is really good, done a few Porsches, RS4s, he has a 3.8s VX220 turbo he remapped that himself and got extremely good gaines.

I was thinking the Nismo exhaust but how long roughly will it take to come from America as i couldn't source any in the uk. I leave on sunday, but have someone who can take the car to get things fitted so it doesn't really matter when the stuff arrives!

Thanks again for all the help

Paul

Remember BigPhil does the Nismo exhaust too now (iirc), if you want it super quick and he has it in stock he could probably do next day delivery. Although if you are getting stuff from the US, its prob easier to get it all in one go.