Upgrade to Brembo brake system

Kenny0305

buy Banzai Mag. Theres an advert in the back that with a company selling second hand callipers off Jap Cars, all reconditioned. Pads are 30 quid a set fronts. Rears are cheaper. Disks are 329 dia vented and grooved for £ 130 a pair. I should know as Ive just changed mine. (pads and disks that is, as mine is uk)

I have a set off an 07 plate, done 45k miles. Hardly any marks at all.

I will include 12-grooved black diamond discs and pads for fronts, as well as White HEL braided brake lines for the front too. Rear discs and pads were at the end of their life.

If you're interested drop me a message, otherwise they will be going on the forum this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set off an 07 plate, done 45k miles. Hardly any marks at all.

I will include 12-grooved black diamond discs and pads for fronts, as well as White HEL braided brake lines for the front too. Rear discs and pads were at the end of their life.

If you're interested drop me a message, otherwise they will be going on the forum this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll wait until you sell yours before I advertise mine... although if they don't sell it isn't the end of the world!

David