New member to the forum

Hi all

My name's Helen (as you might have guessed from the user name...) :)

I own a blue '54 plate 350Z GT which is my pride and joy. I've owned her for almost 2.5 years.

I'm based in Cheltenham and do see a number of 350Z's on my travels, I guess there are some members on here as it looks like quite a big forum?

Anyway my reason for joining is a sad one as I am looking to sell :(

I really don't want to sell but have no choice due to a change in personal circumstances. I can see there is a For Sale section on here but doesn't look like there are any cars in there - any recommendations?

Thanks

Helen

Hi Helen, well it's a shame you will leave before you can start but guess I can say hi and bye!

As far as selling your Zed is concerned, there are people on here looking to buy but unfortunately you need to have been on here for longer than 6 months and have 100 posts so I don't think you can use the forum for that. Best places to sell are "pistonheads" or "autotrader". The guys and girls on here looking to buy will use these.

Hope this helps you.

Hi all

Ok those rules make sense and I totally understand. Ironically I did think about joining a forum when I bought the car but it has been so reliable and trouble-free that I didn't ever get round to it!

I was a member on IMOC for about 6 years when I owned my MR2 turbo and used that forum to sell the car when i decided to buy a 350Z so I know how useful they can be.

The car is on Autotrader and Pistonheads, if anyone would be happy to link to it I would be very grateful - I don't want to get anyone into trouble though :blush:

Hi Mike - I wonder if I have seen your Nissan around? Though if that's it in your profile pic I think I would have remembered as that looks like a distinctive kit!

In answer to your question - yes the car has a full service history and fairly low mileage (I think) - just over 71,000 miles.

Thanks for all the responses

Helen