Roadster aftermarket chrome roll-over protection bars?

GriffGTV

yes single chrome tube can often add to styling, can it easily be anchored to increased chassis rigidity - where are anchor points?

As it will be bespoke, the anchor points will have to be decided on by you and your fabricator.

Also you will have to decide whether to weld or bolt in.

I have a an image on my desktop so PM me over your email addy and I will ping the picture over.

There are stick-on chrome silver thingys you can buy that go on the current hoops, they are not actually any better structurally but they look pretty good IMHO I'll post a link when I find it :)

http://vangadgets.co.uk/UK/roadster-styling-bar-cover-caps-chrome-cobra-nissan-350z-roadster-03-on-nis2723.html

Edited by Floydbax
  • Like 1

Ive been thinking of removing the plastic covers that are around the roll over hoops. Will have to be cut. If you remove all the plastics behind your seats you can the cut off the oem hoops which are just thin round bar under that chunky looking exterior plastics. Id then weld in plates so that chrome hoops from either mx5 or peugeot 205 cc or others similar which would fit. Youd then have to customise the oem plastics to go back on but revealing the chrome hoops. Its very doable.