Car keyed - JLR Whitley, Coventry

Matt_182

Firstly apologies if this isn't the best area but wanted to make ppl aware who work at JLR Whitley.....

Yesterday my car was parked on Abbey Road and the drivers side door was badly keyed. It could be an angry resident or random person but seen a few 350's parked down that road before and wanted to let ppl know.

It seems as if my cars was singled out from 30ish cars but no CCTV etc.

Might be worth passing on the message to colleagues as it's not an expense us non company car drivers want!

Edited by Ebized

I'm going to spread the word as nobody in my department is aware of the issue. That'll be the second time I've had a car damaged whilst at work...

Do you / colleagues park around residents homes by any chance? My gf has had similar problems when doing that....

• Like 2

The parking at JLR is out of control and has spread into local residential areas however site security haven't advised anyone not to park there. I just spent another 30 mins getting on site this morning but I'd prefer that to a damaged car.