Drop links

chrisday1990

I'm on the cheap ones at the moment, I installed them on 02/05/2015, I'll inspect them tomorrow and sling some photo's up.

I don't buy into the forum scaremongering until I've had a look, tested it myself. (of course, a fair bit of it is spot on and from experience - thus worth searching/asking)

I put cheap adjustable ones on from eBay 2mths ago and now knocking, get what you pay for I suppose.

first thing I ever bought cheap for the car, going to order from Clarkes new whitelines to be honest worth in the long run.

I won't be scrimping again only cheap item purchased and be the last as this car demands quality products especially suspension tyres and brakes as a heavy old motor

Edited by Wizza2000
  • Like 1

I didn't get a chance to get under the car yesterday, family things to do but I'll see how long my ones last.

The quality of the items felt good to me, I don't disagree about quality items (but they seemed the same to me) time will tell and I WILL sling pics up.

• Like 1

I didn't get a chance to get under the car yesterday, family things to do but I'll see how long my ones last.

The quality of the items felt good to me, I don't disagree about quality items (but they seemed the same to me) time will tell and I WILL sling pics up.

thats what I thought at first they look exactly the same as whitelines with orange centre when got them but at the price not going to be same build quality well can't be lol only lasted me max 2mths hope your ones last longer though