Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. I wanted a recommendation not some Tom Dick or Harry Chris but thanks
  2. Originally I had my suspension setup by the guy Mitz (CS) had put me in touch with, but after having some work done on my car it needs setting up again and my local garage has'nt the equipment to do it. Just wondered if anyone had any good recommendations in the Sheffield/Notts area to save me the time off going back down to Leicester. Iv used Wingerworth Tyres before in chesterfield but found the service prity rubbish. Cheers guys
  3. Much prefer it to the zed wash your mouth out or it'll be a ban
  4. Bored off it already biscuit? Mind can't blame you after owning a 350
  5. There's a new series starting in spring so Jason Plato and Tiff Needell said at autosport
  6. How does the car feel in comparison to what it did before the remap dave?
  7. 3.5k Jesus I'll have a Porsche turbo instead Can't believe Nissan are the only place you can buy the Tyres, there dunlops arnt they? Unless there GTR branded like PS2's for the porsche with the N1 stamp.
  8. Think thats what the ferrari designers were looking at when they styled it, i really like it but owning one you'd constanly have Z3 in the back off your mind (which is never good)
  9. First impression of side view ......... Z3 Mpower Coupe
  10. Why dont you get down to your local Nissan HPC and take one for a drive then? Have fun James - although I'm sure you will quickly come to the realisation that its just too much power and too quick to really use on our roads, it makes you appreciate the fun and challenge you get driving the 350z more I found That's one thing I'm interested to find out Chris but I'm sure the car can be great under normal driving conditions and round town but then when you want the power on road or track it's available in massive amounts! Like any 'supercar' really
  11. I'm sure camskill will be cheaper
  12. Won't be buying one anytime soon but can't help myself feel the same about the GTR as I did about the 350z when they first came out so will have one, one day I know alot will say they cost to much to maintain and a Porsche turbo would be a far superior choice but not in my eyes! Looking forward to it
  13. any chance of a wiring diagram on this mate.? what type of switch wound be required ? 2pin or 3 ? i d like to give it a go seeing i have most of the required wiring in place +1 Good selection off switches here http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Performan ... uttons/647
  14. think iv got that ill wait till i get the camera and switch
  15. I was wanting to do both have it wired to the reverse light and on a switch so it could be turned on any time how would you wire that?
  16. any pics of the switch you'v used buddy and where you can get them from cant find any that look good IMO! You should have done a guide buddy on the wiring
  17. yeah thats where ill put mine or maybe next to the heated seats in the blank switch. Just need to find a switch any ideas anyone?!
  18. Iv bought that one to buster! Have you wired it to your reverse light so it comes on when you put the car in reverse? I was thinking of also putting a switch in so that when I'm driving I can put it on manually has anyone tried that? Looked for a neat switch on eBay but couldn't find one, any1 found one on eBay or elsewhere? Cheers
  19. Get some money spent then
  20. I work with asbestos alot buddy and don't let the scare mungering bother you. By law there's nothing that says you can't do it yourself as long you just get a mask, White desposable suite, plastic coated gloves and some thick plastic bags labelled asbestos all which could be got from a builders merchant and to dispose off it you can take two bags at a time down to your local recycling (refuse) site and dispose off it for free And that's the truth buddy just checked with my health and safety guy which runs our building sites, we've just done the same on a big demolition job bigger scale but same idea but got a asbestos skip costing £400 a time which you'd get a hundred flues in! Asbestos firms are like day light robbers they only do the same but charge you mental costs for the privledge
  21. Look out in the east miss section I'll get something sorted
  22. There Nismo's big H What footage is that Rob?
  23. I'll get a meet arranged rothers I'm the same srobrien be great as a second or third car but as your only car would just be to much
  24. That's about as good as it gets pete I'd hate to see a basic one it's got the leather and carbon effect trim, biggest jobs getting in and out be a bugger if you had a short skirt on (not something I do btw )
×
×
  • Create New...