Jump to content

docwra

Members
  • Posts

    4,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by docwra

  1. They arent heavy, they are awesome, but they are a bit proicey and the Z33 really needs 19's at the least.
  2. Ive been drifting for 7/8 years so am probably a bit more used to the ole sidewaysness than most. The first thing I do when I get in is turn the TCS off - IMO when you are pressing on its more of a hindrance than anything as it changes the balance of the car when it kicks in. The braking on the front wheels is a horrible, horrible thing and if I knew how to stop it I would, if you are right on the limit you dont need more load on the outside wheel all of a sudden. That said, I wont let the missus drive with it turned off at all
  3. That was actually Julian in Belindas car, but Im sure she would have been capable
×
×
  • Create New...