Jump to content

docwra

Members
  • Posts

    4,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by docwra

  1. docwra

    HSD Coilovers

    Did a couple of sessions at Donington at the weekend and Im even more impressed than I was now. I didnt even change the damping settings and they were just awesome, where I expected them to be every time.
  2. Cheeky update on this, as I went out for two sessions at Donington this weekend. Im running 255/40/18 on the front and 275/35/19 on the rear, both with matched RE050A tyres (someone tell Ekona, quick ) Before anyone says anything my TCS is probably super sensitive due to the non standard radiuses. After 2 corners I was already having problems with the stability control firing the front brakes on me, it was actually causing them to lock and threw the car off line. I managed to drive round it for the most part but it seriously affected my enjoyment and Id argue the stability and safety of the car, bad news. Got back in and pulled all of the ABS plugs and got the slip light to come up, went back out and the difference was astonishing. I only plugged them back in so the missus could drive it home. Id also add that Ive run spacers on loads of different cars and the Zed was the only one that was adversly affected by it.
  3. Nobody likes to see two men rolling around hugging each other. in the early years of ufc there were no rules , no glove , no weight classes. so Royce Gracie brought bjj to the ufc and dominated every oponent no matter how much bigger they were by taking them to the floor and puting them in situations were no one had been before or been used to . Yeah, Ive been watching it since UFC 10 or so, just far, far prefer striking battles to ground and pound. Lots of respect for the guys that do it mind you I heard that to try to make it safer after 4/5 of them the authorities decided gloves needed to be worn in the ring. All this actually achieved was a large increase in head injuries as thew guys could punch full strength without breaking their hands
  4. UFC until they fall over
×
×
  • Create New...