Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Dont call me, I dont have a f'in clue what I'm doing - call Phil thats a perfect line for zedrush's sig
  2. my drive angles down sharply, i have to turn as i go onto the drive otherwise is scrapes if i drive straight on
  3. GIXXERUK

    Where and Which

    personal preference otherwise we would all have the same wheels http://www.zmodified.com/gallery/index. ... =31&page=1
  4. just been for a blast and my feet are numb sunny but cold
  5. from the pics that does look too much and looks as though it will wear the inside of tyres i was told the rear is not adjustable by demon tweeks ?? but i was told on here that it is ?? i know you can buy the rear (wishbones ?) that do have adjustment, from the states iirc sorry thats not much help but it does look wrong to me
  6. aldi all the way, you must be on some wonga shopping at lidl i dream of shopping at lidl, me and the family often go and press our faces against the lidl shop window and peer in for hours, pretending one day, oh yes one day ! we will go in and buy something Ah you know how it is, money just burning a hole in my pocket I might stop using Fairy liquid next when cleaning car i'm proud to know you
  7. isn't it squeeling like a banshee ? thats what the ferodo ad says wasn't ferodo in the hobbit ? perhaps these need extra bedding in or are they too aggressive for road use ?? maybe they are not "used" enough on the road ?
  8. aldi all the way, you must be on some wonga shopping at lidl i dream of shopping at lidl, me and the family often go and press our faces against the lidl shop window and peer in for hours, pretending one day, oh yes one day ! we will go in and buy something
  9. looks i have the same and carbon cover on the side Z badges
  10. That's really helpful information. If I wanted to use this to feed a spare power supply in the front, would the black wire give me an earth? I didnt check the black wire jim but you can take an earth from anywhere (eg. the power supply at the front) or just take it straight to the bodywork I beleive, but you better test with a voltmeter, that red is perm live, black is perm ground and pink is switched ground controlled by the Body Control Module (BMC) which turns the lights on with things like open door, unlock car etc. I'd check in the Service Manual (download in FAQ section) as to what can be driven from it as I'm unsure as to what it is fused with. Footwell lighting like I'm doing with LEDs is generally safe as they pull next to no power the red wire is red and black on mine which is a perm live, to do the footwell lighting connect the live to the red and black and the neg to the switched earth on the pink will take some pics when it goes dark
  11. you need to know what you're doing and a paint depth reader orbital are safe enough for a novice, you would have to stay on one spot quite a while to cause damage the finish is brilliant already though
  12. the paint on the zed is anorexic as has already been said but you will be fine with a pc or g220 as they are orbital and not rotary
  13. That's really helpful information. If I wanted to use this to feed a spare power supply in the front, would the black wire give me an earth? I didnt check the black wire jim but you can take an earth from anywhere (eg. the power supply at the front) or just take it straight to the bodywork
  14. not sure, with a standard ecu you wouldnt but you should with the mines lose a bit of torque but makes the engine freer revving
  15. looks you're using good stuff i like poorboys and clearkote dodo juice works very well on black
  16. impressive list any ideas on bhp ?
  17. Trevor looks very nice GT4
  18. from page 1 " It sounds almost standard from inside the car when you're just cruising and just purrs nicely on the motorway . . . but the gates of hell open when you floor it "
  19. you see a lot of mobile phones ending on 10k
  20. only audible benefits
  21. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10245 just in case you change your mind
  22. theres a connector behind the A pillar that has 3 wires, black, pink, red and black the red and black is a permanent live cheers chris
  23. interior lights on the a pillar would be ideal I'll rip the pillar cover off later and take a look. It has a permenant live, permenant ground and switched ground for when the doors are open. All easily accessable, I'm using them for my footwell lighting when I get around to finishing it! thats what i'm doing
  24. iirc bigphil does cf cover for these
×
×
  • Create New...