Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Really.
  2. No point blackmailing you now you are working for the scum. Save your money for sandwiches.
  3. I need the blackmail money to pay for this.
  4. I shall have a camera with me so pics will be available.
  5. Accepted. Just about sorted everything out now. The lead singer of one band had quit but is now back. The other band have split up but now reformed under a new name. And just to make it simple there is a kids dance class in the hall until 5-30.
  6. About 80 minutes drive by my calculation. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=48804
  7. Yep, thats pretty accurate.
  8. It was considered.
  9. A little sad i guess but it makes me smile.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. If you are around at the weekend you may see a fair few zeds.
  13. First bit of snow up our way and it seems everyone has forgotten how to drive in nit. Lots of mangled cars on the M6. The winter tyres seem to work well though.
  14. Not a sign of snow here and with my luck the winter tyres will be a waste of money.
  15. Runs and hides
  16. Sorry mate, late as ever. I will get you a few hens at the weekend.
  17. As long as I dont put it up it should be ok. It never rains when I am at meets.
  18. Not sure what the quality is like but this looks like a bargain. http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-1706.aspx
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like we have a similar car history.
  20. Many happy returns buddy.
  21. Yes Tim, it has by one of the team.
  22. I dont often stray onto the main page buddy so just noticed. Many happy returns mate and take a day off from the calendar for a bit of liquid R&R.
  23. Dont worry, we can do cold too, this was the Donny show a few years ago.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  25. Sounds like it could well be nathan.
×
×
  • Create New...