Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. I hadnt seen this as I havent turned the TV on for a while. A tragic incident and I can see no logical reason to target such an event. I find it poignant that the bomb went off next to a line of international flags which clearly shows that this event is truly international. As such its not an attack on the USA but on the world community. I can see no point at all in selecting such a target. There are some misguided lunatics out there.
  4. If anyone attending wants to order any forum merchandise let me know and you will save on postage. Remember, you can have your forum name added for a few extra pounds.
  5. Thanks mate, that will help me a lot.
  6. Dont worry mate, my dads harmless.
  7. I am sure you can find an area of hard standing to change the wheels. If you can get them there.
  8. Having given it a bit of thought I think Seve Ballesteros, he seemed to be a really genuine guy.
  9. I stood on the bridge wing for a quiet few minutes today, still very saddened by this. I am pleased to hear that there were good numbers to celebrate his life.
  10. Going through Moffat on the 701 is a very scenic route on a nice day. If its not nice you will be up in the clouds though.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. I have booked the bridal sweet dad.
  13. Thats scary. Where do they get their work done. I will send you some more cards.
  14. You really need to stop lurking in supermarket car parks mate.
  15. Just drop me a pm when you want payment Chris.
  16. Thanks for your help Chris, I really do need to learn how to do this stuff.
  17. OK, I will fall for it again. If Z club are attending I will arrrange tickets etc with them. Keep the posts coming up so we can guage interest.
  18. The hog roast is to feed 200 so if you want to eat in the pub first thats fine but there should be plenty.
  19. No probs, it will be a great weekend.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. And remember if you are fitting a spoiler to a roadster the boot is plastic so the drill will go through very easily.
  22. You may regret this.
  23. Just keep an eye out on the meets section. There are plenty throughout the year.
  24. Just to clarify, the tickets and passes will be sent out just before the event. The stand is a joint stand between four zed forums. If you want to join in and add your name to the standby list then post up and pm Steve.
×
×
  • Create New...