Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Can do you a nice river cruise Mark, may have to berth a tanker in the middle of it though.
  2. Is that definitely centimetres and not millimetres. If cm thats 12 inches You know women arent good with sizes
  3. All I want is a reliable sensible car, cash buyer. How difficult can it be
  4. Hi bud and welcome to the forum, it will be interesting to see what you do with a zed
  5. Looks like a good deal to me
  6. Tried to buy one today, dealers are muppets
  7. I have even been out trying to buy another car today, no luck
  8. I will open with this so we know what we are talking about. http://www.bartontownley.co.uk/useddisp ... n=ROADSTER And then this. http://www.bartontownley.co.uk/useddisp ... 0AUTOMATIC
  9. So thats good news then I have just spent an afternoon looking round second hand car dealers to find a new daily driver for me. This weather has finally convinced me that I need one. OK on long journeys. I am not really bothered what it is so the spec was; 1.8 or 2 litre. Bigger or the same size as a golf. Not French. Around 02 or 03 plate. Reasonably priced. Some of the prices I was given had me laughing. Still havent got one.
  10. This is getting worse
  11. I take it you ran out and carded it
  12. Its a pity I cant Trev, my oppo needs to get off, he has problems at home too.
  13. Thinking maybe M6, M1 M25 then.
  14. I dont think their is a definitive answer to this but here goes. These are my options and I am looking to steer clear of as much snow as possible. Tuesday. Cumbria to Fourwentways Travelodge near Stansted. M6, M61, M62 A1 A14. Or go straight down the M6 then over the A14 What do you reckon
  15. I think this is getting a little too surreal
  16. Cheers Mark, this is really making me look at alternatives. May have to get the train
  17. I am staying here when you arrive guys, see you in the bar http://www.crowneplaza.com/h/d/cp/925/e ... tid=455729
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum, another roadster
  19. It certainly is
  20. 1/ datsun dave x ? 2/ Rob Gaskin x 2 3/ Zed2k x 2 4/ GTR-240Z x 2 5/ jonbills x 2 6/ madmarco x 2 7/ Steve Francis x 2 8/ Geoff Gale x 2 9/ Handle x 2 10/ Charlie Boy x 2 11/ Bantambunny x 2 12/ SMW1 x 2 (If i haven't sold the car by then) 13/ Russ x 2 14/ Nickz32 x2 15 Wow300X 2 16/ zboyglosx2 17/ ianl x2 (unless the morning one is very early in which case just the afternoon) 18/ Peter C 300zxtt x2 19/ zedboy x2 20/ Triumph
  21. Thanks, thats cheered me up
  22. Trying to work out which way to drive to London tomorrow, doesnt look like any of them are very good.
  23. Take it easy buddy, we dont want any nasty posts
  24. Or do what yachts do in real life, make it up as you go along
×
×
  • Create New...