Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Back in the dealers again. The ABS light comes on now and again. A three day wait before the could take it in. Went in this afternoon and it was there for a couple of hours. No explanation given to Liz but she heard the mechanic say it was a loose wire on the sensor they had just fitted. No charge as I would expect as it was their fault. Now the unbelievable bit. Liz asked where her car was. The dealer replied it was in the customer car park. It wasnt when I came in says Liz. "Well it must be somewhere so just go and have a look. What great service. Found it after five minutes parked round the back of a building and they had washed it after I spent all day yesterday doing the full supernatural job on it. I really cant get to hate the car but I refuse to have to go to the dealer anymore so its Golf on Friday.
  2. Congatulations, details please.
  3. Chesterfield
  4. Nice one, what have you got.
  5. Cheers bud, I will see what the lady says tonight and post up.
  6. The traders on here will be able to sort you out. Check out their section.
  7. The potential owner is in London and the car is in Bradford. Just waiting for her to get back to me and if she is interested I will be hoping someone local can give it a once over. It wont be ready until the end of the week. I have no free time for 5 weeks. Anybody.
  8. You will be fine, the zed is a great car for distance driving. I regularily do long drives and I am and old duffer with a bad back. Never had a problem.
  9. 4 free places left guys, lets get this filled so we can get on with arranging the passes, tickets and the stand.
  10. Three places left guys.
  11. Very tasty Rob, glad you finally got sorted.
  12. You will notice a marked difference.
  13. Found a very nice one.
  14. Your car works out the balance assuming that all tyres have the same characteristics and so IMO anything that isnt matched will have an effect on how your traction control responds. If you have the same tyres at each end that helps but unequal wear will always make a difference. I know its expensive but I always change all tyres at the same time.
  15. The guys in the forces have to change their lights so I would say the answer is its sticker time.
  16. Best of luck to anyone who wants to clone mine.
  17. I know someone who must think his phone is broken at the moment.
  18. When I retire I am going to open a shop in Scotland selling soccer strips of anyone England are playing.
  19. Too heavy will never happen.
  20. They are great fun and I am sure you wont be disappointed.
×
×
  • Create New...