-
Posts
22,020 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by rtbiscuit
-
they are lovely cars...but any ownership experience? Not owned one, but have looked at them. I think its one of toe cars that if you get a good one you have no issues, but get a bad one and it needs lots of work. but it the risk you take stepping up to bigger more powerful and expensive cars. I have one its the older X100 shape, great if you like fixing things, but they arent bad on reliability. but if you go for the newer x150 shape I've not really seen or heard any issues with them they seem very bullet proof. older x100 look nicer imho, but the newer ones have the better running gear and chassis. old x100 is a big luxo barge. the newer ones are a lot more driver focussed. I love my X100, best move I ever made. has all the gadgets you'd want, but the supercharger kick gives it the power you want.
-
i like the old m3 cars, still tempted by them, although i'd be more likely to go for the older m5. do it you omly live once, if theres a car you like; go drive it and try it. worst case scenario you out grow it quickly and move on to something else
-
best dressed member, although ricey denim is hard to beat,
-
just saw The Hobbit at the cinema...
rtbiscuit replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I think this might be worth a trip for my birthday -
nice boubles
-
wow that's the laziest method of getting your insurance renewal. the rest of us shop around, but I like your style, get the forum to find it for you. lexx has put up the best we have on here, and they are good, but you'll need to ring them to get the best deal. and i'd also recommend going to them with what you have as your best quote. they seem to work best when you know what the best you've managed so far. admiral always seemto do well for young drivers, Adrian flux can sometimes give a cheap quote, but they wouldnt be my first choice.
-
humpy in a short skirt; not sure thats an image i wantin my brain!
-
share your drinking thoughts. on what you got. the more input the better, have to agree the spiced chairmans reserve is quiet strong in flavour, glad you said cloves as I was struggling to pin point the extra kick I was getting over the cinnamon. like you said its a good Christmas rum. I don't mind it mixed. but the normal chairmans is great. got the best part of 4 bottles of rum to drink, so it will be a couple of weeks before I try something new. not sure what to try next. only 2 in the supermarkets not tried is the appletons and the Havana club. and maybe the Bacardi oakheart. might have to order online the 4 square one to try next. any suggestions peeps what to give a go to next?
-
Anyone close to SO53 1HA? Possible spy mission inside.
rtbiscuit replied to calvin1169's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I love the film snatch, aleays make me laugh. can imagine the dags scene but with buster and you lol -
just press the red button on the key chain round your neck mate, the nurse will be round straight away.
-
there was another guy on here recently who had the same issue. I would quickly go and check to see how wet the filter is? it could have been starved by the exhaust being blocked by water, and not water in the filter. I doubt it would be hydro lock, but then I wasn't there and didn't see how much water there was there or where it went.
-
I owe you a drink at the grass hopper me thinks. :wink: will you need a straw with it; or do you still have all your own teeth? ok now its 2 drinks
-
hats why I plan to get of before marks tey, and go cross country
-
because we're driving on xmas day I'm hoping the roads will be pretty clear ad most people will be at home.
-
talking of Christmas spirit... i'm drinking rum already
-
I think graham has slipped in the bath tub again, had doogy on speed dial who then sent humpy round to fish him out of the tub. its good when we have such a great network of people that help each other out.
-
YMCA
-
time for an update, well I've got my mate in to rums as well, and between the 2 of us we've gone and bought a few to try over the last few months. I still keep buying SJ's but as its got close to Christmas, there has been some special offers and some big reductions on the old rum. so the first one I bought last night was mount gay eclipse, I thought it was about time I gave this a try as many have raved about it, and some see it as the daddy of rums. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/galleries/2009/moneymag/0904/gallery.money100_spirits.moneymag/images/mount_gay.jpg wasn't sure what to expect but was very pleased with the purchase. its very different from SJ in the way that its spiced differently, this has definite over tones of liquorice. you can smell it from the bottle and taste it in the glass. I didn't mind it neat, its smooth on the pallet and you do get the hit of liquorice. SJ but its a different rum, I would say the mount gay is a better drink neat, but I prefer the SJ for its vanilla. now when I brought this round to my mates last night he too had gone and bought a bottle, but he had bought this http://www.proof66.com/images/hires/201105260741104dde3c564d41d.jpg chairman's reserve rum, now this was a bit of a shock surprise for me, when I sniffed the bottle it was quiet a strong spirit smell, so I was expecting quiet a harsh drink. but it really surprised me on the taste. it was really smooth and sweet. now I thought the mount gay was smooth, but this as a whole new level of smooth. I didn't try it mixed as I only tried it neat, but I must say this was a proper full on sipping rum, I would be quiet happy with this all on its own over ice. I didn't try masses of it as I was playing with the mount gay. but I think this was better than the mount gay s a straight drinker. now it doesn't have the smell from the bottle that SJ has, but the taste as a neat drink blows SJ out of the water. the only down side to this is its a lot more expensive. and I think that's the thing that makes SJ so good, is VFM. now I liked my mates bottle so much that when I was at waitrose today I came across this on special http://www.vodkaemporium.com/images/chairmans_reserve_spiced.jpg its the chairman's reserve, but the special spiced version, now I've just tried it neat, and its very drinkable, but I think the normal version is smoother this one has been difficult to place the flavour, it still has the sweet taste to it, but it has an added almost Christmas flavour to it. I think its cinnamon that coming through and maybe something a bit zesty as well. but it works well with the ginger beer. I think this makes a better mixer than the normal version, but the spice version works well in both forms. I think the chairman has nicked my new top spot. its a better drink than the SJ but sadly more expensive as well. SJ is still my favourite smell and VFM drink, but I think if i'm treating myself it would be the chairman.
-
so possible awards for this ear could be biggest forum troll biggest post whore (I think glrnet has one this year as he's been whoring it up big style; he'd post about a fart if he thought it would boost his post count) most comical post most dull post most informative thread starter (have to say I think this has keysers build thread as top winner already) biggest forum w4nker best noob have run out of ideas
-
Christmas day cross country to Essex boxing day cross country in Suffolk to my inlaws. both nice drives, only down side is the firsthalf of the drive to my parents is on the a12
-
save your pennies
-
I got the pioneer avic f500 in my cubby just depends on how you fit it
-
nothing says I like sausage more; than a bloke in ugg boots