Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Get a carbon boot - you never have your head chopped The only problem now is getting it shut Nice one slim - I know the feeling when I had my heavyweight boot!
  2. Yup
  3. Talk to Paul he took over from carbon coops I believe although don't hold me to that.
  4. The economy, tax, and the cost of fuel is ruining our enjoyment!! That's why they aren't selling.... I say we set fire to the government!! It was only Monday I put £45 in after the warning light was lit... this gave me half a tank. I am now looking at quarter of a tank and I drive 18 miles a day. Okay my current mpg is around 18, so that takes into account the slightly lower than normal fuel consumption - it seems to have cost me £22.50 for 2 journeys to work!! We need to do something about these fuel prices once and for all. Fuel Tax is a JOKE!!
×
×
  • Create New...