Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Really? Yup & the pipe is predictibly called - the super suction pipe The super suction cleaner and the super suction pipe. Let's hope it sucks well!!! Chris - you may want to update that product accordingly (So that my super sucking equipment is correctly listed) (I always wondered why I found small animals in and around the air filter cone )
  2. Really?
  3. Insurance company to add Adrian Flux
  4. Phew - no easy task, I'm sure I've still missed something!! ARC - Air Intake (There is no model description for this) Motordyne - 5/16" Basic Plenum Spacer Motordyne - XYZ Pipe Motordyne - Race Catalytic Converter Motordyne - MREV2 Lower Plenum Japspeed De-cats Cusco - Oil Catch Tank Rays – Lightened Duraluminum Wheel Nuts GT Spec Strut Brace Seibon Carbon Boot Lid DBA 4000 Series Wiper Slot Rotars Performance Friction Break Pads – Z Compound Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads Nismo Chromed Aluminium Gear Knob HKS Oil Filler Cap JVC Head Unit (Model Number to Provide) JVC Bluetooth Module Honda S2000 Stubby Aerial Chargespeed Rear Bumper Chargespeed Carbon Diffuser Nismo V2 Front Bumper Nismo V2 Side Skirts Custom Polished Upper Plenum Denso Iridium IKH22 Spark Plugs RT Customz Decals Rays Alloys Custom Powder Coating Anthrecite Snooper Zero One – Speed Camera Detector Custom Painted Brake and Battery Covers and Surround Chilli Red Polished Power Steering Reservoir Chilli Red Polished Coolant Reservoir Eibach Pro Lowering Springs Wizards of NOS SB150i Nitrous Kit Wizards of NOS 2 x 5Ib NOS Bottles Wizards of NOS Max Extreme Street Controller Gauge – Glowshift – Wideband AFR Gauge – Glowshift – Nitrous Pressure Gauge – Glowshift – Oil Temperature Tarmac Sportz – Bonnet Lifters Tarmac Sportz – 350z Boot Carpet Nissan – Clear Rear Indicator Housing Carboncoops - Carbon Engine Cover Companies to Add Cusco Denso Rays
  5. Best I jump on the laptop then as doing it on my iPhone will be a nightmare
  6. Good man for adding those bits. Right so you need product name lists. Heck That's a lot of work!
  7. Trying to add my ARC air intake and I can select all relevant fields apart from product? Just has some dotted lines and it's saying "please complete required fields" is this causing the problem or have I missed something as I'm sure all required fields have been used and data resides, apart from this "product" field?
  8. Also with MODS can you allow "member sale" for those who purchase from members rather than any specific shop/store or paid forum trader. Ta Most exciting
  9. Let us know when you can add mods
  10. Can you add the following manufacturers: ARC GT Spec Eibach Performance Friction Wizards of NOS Japapeed Seibon In think thats it for now
  11. I believe it's something to do with the phone kit. Don't hold me to that though. Interesting to see both area's empty though, a vast amount of space you could fill with Tech or sub(s) I have room underneath my NOS bottles, so I could potentially slide a couple of Amps in there if I so chose to go that route!! Would have to make some weight saving elsewhere though.
  12. Gotta disagree with you there bud. The (Well my) BOSE speakers ARE that bad. They are bloomin' AWFUL. but your motor is built for power/0-60/ engine & xorst sound. You should stick with the monster you have I may uprev & plenum at some point but music is a HUGE thing to me, not having decent tunes in my car is awful. so Im gonna go down the Stereo route first Maybe I just don't have a great pair of ears to notice the poor quality of the BOSE speakers?
  13. Yeah, I want to avoid the under strut thing as it takes up space in the boot I DO use. No WAY you should do an install after the diet your Zed went on!!! Remind yourself how heavy amps and subs are! Might as well stick your OEM boot back lid on This is what I'm thinking. The BOSE speakers aren't THAT bad. It produces a sound so that does me fine. To be fair I listen more to the car than I do music, it's just a background thing. ALTHOUGH if the car was boring I'd be playing loud music!!
  14. Nitrous doesn't come free from NISSAN. You'll be suprised at how much room is in there!! I have two 5Ib bottles in there, at a squeeze I probably could have managed two 10Ib bottles, but that may have required some remolding.
  15. I think the ICE is going to be a long term thing. Not exactly flush at the mo after just getting back form the states. Looking to get the HU when I get paid next month.... then things may move alone a little. I'd be in the same position, I don't want to spend crazy amounts on an install. Already have the head unit so that's a fairly large proportion of the outlay. It'd just be components, sub(s) and amps. I like the idea of stripping out the BOSE sub and placing the amps in there (nice and cool) and then going for either a under strut solution or on the back shelf. Only problem is, I like to go travelling and wouldn't want to consume a fixed amount of boot space, so I'd want to be able to pull the stuff out and have a basic setup if that be the case. The only problem with ICE is the weight gain!
  16. I think you need to start with the door strips by the door step sill. Then take the side plastics off behind the seat belts. You'll need to do this on both sides so that you can take the plastic cover off which spans from left to right covering the glove box and sub etc. Ah, you'll also need to undo the bolts which hold the centre armrest in place. They are below the armrest cubby. You may need to take off the sub cover as well. All in all just trial and error, if the plastic part doesn't come off, it will be held in place by another section. Shouldn't be too much bother. You may need to unscrew the glove box as well, as it may be attached to the large plastic section at the rear. It's not a quick job, but you'll get an idea of space. I also believe that if you are to make use of the glove box area, you'll need to cut (I believe) the glove box out from other plastics. The section in question should be this size:
  17. Also noticed I never said that I had sorted out my rest boot gos struts to be re-gassed over at Derby by sgs-engineering http://www.sgs-engineering.com/pages/regassing-service They did a refill for me. Thirty notes sorted it Oh and 2 hints a) get someone to HELP you take them off, just to hold the boot. The thing is CRAZY heavy. take photo's of how they go on/what side. Not going to have my head chopped off by the boot slamming on it now! Good turn around, sent them off on Thursday, they arrived on Tuesday. Would recommend the service. Boot opens with ONE TOUCH now... not FIVE Yes the boot is beyond any normal comprehension of heavy!! Hence the Carbon boot Good luck with the stereo venture watching with interest.....
  18. HEY just went to post in the other thread and it's locked!!! GRrrrrrr When is it likely to be live? Like the Nitrous inclussion! Don't think members will include the amount of money spent on their Zed, due to incriminating themselves with their other half!! Otherwise looks good!! Will you be doing a featured car thing on the front page, like they do on My350z?
  19. I can see the garage, although any ideas of how you enter details into it
  20. I just went into 370z.net I'll change the theme in the settings - well, I'll have a look Yup found it and now I have 3 new buttons...... bit posh!! I'll have a little gander and see if I can break it
  21. Is the Garage actually working as I received the below message General Errortemplate->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/350Z/template/garage/ucp_garage_options.html does not exist or is empty
  22. I'd be up for that, why not make it a Zed meet. Now there's an idea Get to it Iain... Over to you
  23. Sad times Iain good to meet you at the recent meets and a big shame the car had to go. And erm where was my invite to Brands then eh eh eh?
×
×
  • Create New...