Jump to content

-Bradders-

Members
  • Posts

    4,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -Bradders-

  1. On start up from cold it sits at 1200 then bogs down to 800 then drops again when warm.
  2. 600ish rpm
  3. Ive just been delivered the 3m version of this kit. Ill do a full write up before and after when its done! Looks great though mine are reallly cloudy!
  4. No blue smoke at all either.
  5. And 2l was a guess it might have been a bit more it was under minimum on the dipstick though.
  6. Ive done a full oil change and filter chnge and it drives fine though. Just been and got 4 newer tyres for it lol! It drives spot on and since doing the gearbox oil that seems to be lighlty less noisy too! I think its just the idle problem it just idles low therefor the oil pressure is low on idle it goes up as it should when im driving and the e gine sounds smooth?
  7. Oh and it had about 2l of oil in it
  8. Ok so ive done the oil change. I put just under 5l in as stated. I still have 0/just over like 1mm on the oil pressure on idle. Everytime i come to a stop now the oil light comes on but goes off if i throttle. Its idling at like 5-600rpm :/ whats wrong with this donkey ive bought?! Wasnt like this before i done clutch i dont think.
  9. As soon as ive done the oil change ill be able to record it. Bit wet out atm lol
  10. Ive got the new oil ready to go in ill drain it tomorrow!
  11. Thats why im thinking maybe the oil loss from the box?
  12. Yeah but this is something else! Its mega loud everyone looks round like something scraping under the car!
  13. Clutch, its the only thing i've done haha!
  14. I had trouble yesterday when indicating fast, kept flashing main beams lol!
  15. Unlucky dude!, hate waiting for car parts!
  16. Not mine but was second on the list. TT 3.0 Targa top 6 speed supra manual is my ultimatum dreeeeam car! lol
  17. Sounds silly but have you checked the battery? could be on its last legs?
  18. I'll give it a go too! 1. SuperStu 2. martinmac 3. Bradders
  19. Anyone seen the listing? he's amended it and displayed my question lol
  20. 'I shall be voting UKIP in the general election too as I'm worried black people will breed with homosexuals and create a master race of super dancers' I'll be voting for UKIP as i just used a bottle of mr sheen and it says on the bottle that his polish... From that recent # ukip backfire thing lol
  21. The throttle response is somewhat a lot better!
×
×
  • Create New...