Jump to content

gstraw

Members
  • Posts

    721
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gstraw

  1. The reason I was mentioning the cheaper rims were that the car won't be used massively during winter. A winter to summer change will cost me £120 a year plus damage the rim with all the scraping so I will need a refurb every few years I reckon. £500 set of winter wheels seemed like a good idea! All other forged rims are crazy money. If I had the cash I would get much better rims but just don't at the moment
  2. In pursue of my winter setup wheels, I've come across these wheels. Shame they are fox though but they are only £500. I think they would look good on a Le Mans blue. Anyone got these or ones similar? What's the quality like?
  3. Mine does this too. I bought another one from a breaker on here and it was the same. In closer inspection if you take out the aux port part it's the soldering that goes loose. If you can re heat and fix again it will be fine. It's a poor design from nissans part
  4. lol can't remember but it wasn't entry level. I can try and see if I can find the info again. Might have been a special. Gateway2lease was the company
  5. When I checked about 5 months ago it was no less than 9k and around £400 a month on a pcp. Mercedes slk as an example was £1000 deposit and £370 a month for 3 years. Bargain in comparison
  6. The thing to remember is that a CAT D is still a write off which means the cost to repair was higher than the value of the car at that time. This makes me feel that it's not just cosmetic damage since that wouldn't cost more than £16k to fix. It could be airbags or other structural work. It's important to find out what the damage was and what work was done.
  7. One??!! I thought it was 4. lol I was agreeing a deal with the seller. The hell with that!! Lol
  8. Hensh- called a few breakers too and one just sold 4 wheels with 6mm tyre tread for £600 Jay nothing's wrong just that people around here are not careful when putting tyres on and off and they end up scuffing the rims. So instead of going through that twice a year I thought I would just get another OEM set with winters on and store them in the garage.
  9. Really? A set went on eBay for £550 with no tyres and great condition
  10. you selling your old wheels mate? im after some OEM wheels without tyres just for my winter setup really.
  11. Hey, After looking at many different wheels for my winter setup, ive decided just to stick with the stock ones! it makes it easier to switch over in winter rather than have to get people to put tyres on and off twice a year. only the wheels- no tyres needed- i have winter tyres already. PM me please. thanks
  12. Thought the new ones needed a 9k deposit! That's an awful deal I think. Other German cars were around 2-3k deposit
  13. Fab! Thanks all
  14. sorry just a polite bump here. the studs came already screwed into the spacer.
  15. Hey I've got done eibach spacers and I was wondering if the new studs are already pre tightened? They seem pretty right but just wanted to check. Spacers I've seen in the past requires you to put threadlock and tighten the bolts in yourself. Thanks
  16. sorry all got another spoiler i would like to know the name of if anyone knows
  17. Btw what kind if exhaust did you have before the amuse? I've read all your thread and can't find it lol
  18. Tarmac I contacted jr and asked when 19" gunmetal is available and they said by the end of this year. Any chance you will have an introductory offer on them ones since they are the ones I want when they are available. It will be my winter setup so ideally I want them by October. May message them again and pester them!
  19. have you checked how far our of tolerances you are? I've also got the Eibach and if I need camber kit then i would probably prefer to go for an even bigger drop. i got Eibachs since i was hoping camber kit wouldn't be necessary.
  20. Yup seen his but it looks a little bit different- his one you can clearly see it sits on top of the OEM spoiler. I'm not a fan of that look. This one looks like a complete spoiler or at least a complete cover that goes over everything
  21. welcome. good to see someone else from glasgow also! i have used simons exhausts in EK- he is really good and has worked on a few zeds. also Automek have had great reviews also in EK for tuning and handling mods. In terms of exhaust, i have gotten a decent sound from removing my mid silencers and putting on berks cats- about £500 all in.
  22. You would have been better with hfc and stock exhaust! I've got hfc stick backbox and mid silencer deleted. Sounds fab
  23. Coolio Also what wheels are these:
  24. Thanks guys. That's quite expensive for the spoiler thought. Also I find that the spoiler looks great from the rear view but side view it's so thin it's hard to notice. Maybe too understated on a side view. Maybe amuse spoiler it is then!
  25. Mate asked before but what's the spoiler on the white 370z? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...