Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Looks just need to pop that plate plinth off. Why do people do that as it doesn't look bad with them imo? I like my number plate mount ~ think you should keep the plate mount Zeus imo. Great parts and can't wait to see that awesome HR bonnet fitted. Cheers GM I can't wait either, I've wanted this bonnet for sooooo long
  2. Fell off that fence then Chirag
  3. It's been up for sale recently, there is another thread on it, it's 2 minutes from my house !
  4. Could be a mouse
  5. I was crouching on next doors lawn to get the shot!
  6. They are an easy install chirag (so I believe). And I plan on leaving mine the black they come in as did Humpy I think.
  7. Looks just need to pop that plate plinth off. Cheers mate. Yep it's on the list , I'm just waiting for the temps to rise a bit so the number plate tape stays on !
  8. I have a plenum spacer on the way too. Your not really going to do the BGW are you? I thought talk of it was all a joke
  9. That's not the half of it , I spent near on a grand yesterday on z stuff! Bread and water for the rest of the month now, dam this site! :lol: Bonnet, Grille, what else have you ordered? it's getting expensive Secret It's your fault for telling me you had ordered a nismo 370 !
  10. Oh no! I want some of these and was going to wait as I spent a fortune on zed stuff yesterday. I might be tempted to make up the numbers if needed
  11. What kind of money did Nissan ask for it? Originally said £300 including the dreaded but I asked him for discount and he said ok! So £280 Funny thing is ,the box it comes in is heavier than the actual bonnet
  12. That's not the half of it , I spent near on a grand yesterday on z stuff! Bread and water for the rest of the month now, dam this site! :lol:
  13. Also just got back from collecting this, thanks to Nissan Polesworth. Just need to save up to get it painted now!
  14. This grille arrived this morning so I had to fit it (with a small change to it!) thanks to CS for sorting it so quickly
  15. Have you tried cougar store,trusted on here but they are in Leicester ?
  16. Don't use a wire brush on a drill as Keyser said . I'd use some wet and dry paper to prep them.
  17. Welcome along
  18. ZEUS

    350z makeover

    That looks pretty mean bulletmagnet!
  19. Nice work and I'm loving them wipers!
  20. ZEUS

    350z makeover

    I agree with aliveboy
  21. I think what firemansim means is when you disconnect the battery and leave it over night or 24 hours (can't remember which it is!) it should reset everything when you reconnect the battery. Worth a try
  22. ZEUS

    350z makeover

    Firstly chalkie welcome to the forum, Ignore the wolf pack I'm sure they will return to their cave shortly it's your car and your cash and you have dared to be different so good on ya. I'd also say do the mesh black and obviously the wheels need sorting
  23. Hopefully it's sorted , cheers Ian
  24. Only need the drivers and R35LEE has come up with a solution for me , thanks for the reply though
×
×
  • Create New...