Jump to content

Richf

Members
  • Posts

    1,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Richf

  1. I did the four day course in Bristol many years back but I had been riding and racing motorcycles for some time , I'd recommend it , they are very much geared up to get you through your test
  2. I know , I know its s subject done to death but Ive done a search and found lots of threads where people talk about 25/25 mm spacers on the 370 or 25/20mm spacers and im as yet undecided But I read on a few posts that the stock wheel stud is 25mm long , so what do people do when the fit the 20mm studs? Grind 5 mm off with a angle grinder, replace studs?
  3. Yes bud They do one bud - might be able to add one if needed I'm up for a 370z one as well
  4. We had three Nissans on our Clubstand , two r33's and one 370 Saw you on track , looked like you were having fun
  5. Just ordered a set of MPSS for my 370z , £713 all in from Tyre Barn and you get £100 cash back from Michelin
  6. I didnt buy my car to impress other people , its for me
  7. I have a noise generator on my Skoda , i was unconvinced until driving it , truth be told if my 370z had sounded like my Skoda does I wouldnt have forked out £800 on a new exhaust. Stock 370z's sound lame , seems like a decent solution to me and if you dont like it you can simply unplug it
  8. Picked up one of these last week , the petrol Tsi version with dsg Wife has one of these
×
×
  • Create New...