Jump to content

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Trader
  • Posts

    2,019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ewen@Clark Motorsport

  1. No Keith you don't need to drop the Y pipe to get the box off
  2. We have one from a UK 05 car, get in touch for details
  3. Replied to your PM, the Mishimoto fan shroud only fits the DE not the HR.
  4. Good fluid is around £15 per 500ml you should normally only need 2 on a Z for a change maybe slightly more, not a complicated job any good garage could manage it. I prefer a vacuum bleeder for the brakes it means you don't have to touch the brake pedal.
  5. I would say 2 hours should cover it if everything comes apart ok
  6. We have them in stock they are £180, drop me a PM if I can help
  7. The Mishimoto fan shroud kit is the most cost effective replacement its £180 and a good upgrade
  8. Ewen@Clark Motorsport

    Signiture

    Signature .gif file
×
×
  • Create New...