Jump to content

zippypooz

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,646
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zippypooz

  1. How much did you pay for these mate? Are they prints or separate colours that you have to butt up to eachother?
  2. Only bellends do that :stir: :boxing: :scare: :D Oi!!!!!!!!!! Haha...Actually my nismos came with the stickers already on!! Bleedin Nismo you bellends!!!!!!!
  3. Well, i looked at the Z4 and Z4m...and then i saw the 350z...the looks of the 350z won me over straight away. Then came value for money, the Z won me over again, then reliability and again the Z came tops...and choosing between a Jap car and a BMW, it left me in no doubt which to choose. Ok the Zed doesnt perform as well as the Z4m but, as looks go i still think the Zed is a more beautiful looking machine. I never actually test drove the Z4m but i know someone that had one as well as a Zed and he prefered the Zed out of the two. Good luck in your choice.
  4. I was watching golf on telly the other day and I realised that even the top players take two or three swipes at the ball before being able to hit it.

  5. I was watching golf on telly the other day and I realised that even the top players take two or three swipes at the ball before being able to hit it. I'm not one to complain, but I'm not sure they are completely worth the millions they receive.

  6. Lol I did some graphics on his car. Fair trade I think!!
  7. That sounds far too long....... Sunday - Ordered Monday (Bank Holiday) - Book collection Tuesday - Spacer Collected Wednesday - Delivered Had it been a normal day Monday you'd have received it yesterday Glad all received okay, lovely bits of kit eh (I also have a red one fitted) Was hoping for same day delivery but.... The price for delivery is higher (but can be arranged if needed) Hahaha...joking aside, im chuffed and it looks the dogs danglies!! You have a great product there. Next up (as instructed by Payco with gun to my head)...a plenum polish!!
  8. Haha well i was very impressed, you will be too. Sounds like theyre going the whole hog!! I only had an exterior detail, no interior or rims, and he did sort me out on the price as id done some work for him. Well worth it though as id never be able to get the same result. Good luck with your car, put some before and after photos up, would love to see!!
  9. That sounds far too long....... Sunday - Ordered Monday (Bank Holiday) - Book collection Tuesday - Spacer Collected Wednesday - Delivered Had it been a normal day Monday you'd have received it yesterday Glad all received okay, lovely bits of kit eh (I also have a red one fitted) Was hoping for same day delivery but....
  10. Received my red plenum spacer from Wasso this morning, I must say, great quality & finish, better than I imagined & delivered within 3 days. Very happy. #thankswasso
  11. Well i ummmmed and ahhhhed about having this done today after doing some work for this guy and in return he machine polished and waxed my Zed...wow what a transformation, i was 'shocked' 'stunned' and 'AMAZED' (in that order) by how much difference its made to the paintwork, it almost looks like hes given the car another 4 layers of lacquer!! Anyway 2 and a half hours in total and £50 poorer id recommend this guy to anyone whos thinking of having it done. Ive posted a couple of pics on my gallery although they dont really do it justice. Over and out.
  12. Hmmmm. So it looks like im gonna have to be a little brutal with it then...Thanks for all your posts chaps.
  13. I cant actually see a metal band!! eeeks!!
  14. This should help; http://www.350z-uk.c...ory-shocks-diy/ Literally on the first page of the guides section. Not sure how hard you looked. Hmmm i was actually hoping not to have to do this but seems like its the only way!! Thanks for that, good to see a clear guide!!
  15. Actually trying to 'unpop' them...without unbolting the actual unit. But have realised thats what i may have to do!!
  16. Hi all, i bought a new set of struts for my tailgate but am having problems removing the old ones, can anyone help? I have searched the forum but cant find anything!! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Hi mate, theyre good chaps down there, im very happy with the finish/colour as theyre similar to the originals but brighter...and im pretty fussy!! All id say is get them to change your valves for new ones...i got the flush valves, really tidies the rims up!!
  18. Make sure your foot isn't resting on the clutch. Just in case!!
  19. Make sure your foot isn't resting on the clutch. Just in case!!
  20. Oooops i forgot to post a photo of my rims, Here you go... (Just in case anyone wants to use The Wheel Specialist, East Grinstead) http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/image/1323-rim-refurb/
  21. Maybe i'll make my street 'posher'...and turn the lamp posts into 'Nismo lamp posts'!! My stickers will have a bright future!! ps i wasnt after your address for any other reason...i thought this was a zed forum!!!
  22. Ha I can send you some free Nismo stickers lol
  23. I just made some new Nismo stickers for my refurbed 19'' Rays...looks the danglies!! I want one! It's all about stickers! Awesome photo! Shame that ironing board is in the way ! Nah that's what makes it awesome! I loooove stickers! Love that zed too I actually took some Nismo stickers with me to the Incarnation meet, nobody wanted them lol....AND THEY WERE FREE!!!!!! haha I'll take 2 now :lol: Hahahaha ohhhhh great!! That'll be £1386.14 please...or 10 for £0.00!!........
  24. ....remind me NOT to set up a Nismo sticker factory!!
  25. I just made some new Nismo stickers for my refurbed 19'' Rays...looks the danglies!! I want one! It's all about stickers! Awesome photo! Shame that ironing board is in the way ! Nah that's what makes it awesome! I loooove stickers! Love that zed too I actually took some Nismo stickers with me to the Incarnation meet, nobody wanted them lol....AND THEY WERE FREE!!!!!! haha
×
×
  • Create New...