Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Mmmmmmm
  2. 14N

    Whose Z

    Could you correct the title too Mike?
  3. Gutted for you Kev. Be interesting to see if feedback is left from a buyer. Just to add a little more to story, the seller is the salvage yard that quoted 7.5k for a repair. IMHO I think they always intended for it to be written off and by quoting such a high amount for a repair, knowing it would reduce the value of the car to the insurance company. Scenario - salvage yard tells insurance company it's a complete mess and offers to buy it off them at a very low price, knowing that he'll get more for it due to the minimal damage and low mileage and excellent pre-accident condition etc. Then lists it on eBay in a short term auction (before Cat C or D is confirmed, hence the reason it could still be driven away). Dirty tactics and very underhand, but nothing technically wrong.
  4. Nice K.I.T.T. I mean car
  5. Happy birthday. Have a great day
  6. 14N

    Strut bar bolts

    Might be able to help you out there Vlad. I've just (today) bought a pack of M10 1.25 pitch chromed stainless bolts to replace my own strut brace bolts. Should be here in a few days. 35mm long though, Only need 6 (and 2 nuts) but had to fork out for a larger pack. Will let you know when they arrive and what they're like. But will have some spare
  7. Awaits post from Vlad.... "Think my speedo is broken. When I'm driving the needle keeps climbing as my speed increases, then dropping down before climbing again. Oh hold on, that's my rev counter".
  8. 14N

    My Zed

×
×
  • Create New...