Jump to content

Mack

Members
  • Posts

    292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mack

  1. It's worth getting your compression rod bushes checked. Mine where worn and replacing them stopped the wandering.
  2. Top information, For that price I might considering doing the entire car!
  3. LOL Sums it up perfectly.
  4. Thanks for the estimates. No idea what's wrong with people either, I'm sure it's not the neighbours as I know most of them very well.
  5. Good idea, Im in Bishops Stortford
  6. Mack

    Keyed car

  7. Mack

    IMG 0759

    From the album: Keyed car

  8. Late last night some arsehole did this to my car Can anyone advise me on the cost to repair? all 3 panels have been keyed. Thanks Mack
  9. Just wanted to say a big thank you to Mark for squeezing my car in right at the end of day and an even bigger thank you to Vanessa for persuading him. A fantastic day, great to meet everyone. Im really tempted to supercharge now
  10. I will be there! Looking forward to putting some faces to names and maybe get a dyno run.
×
×
  • Create New...