Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. nom nom nom nom Very nice
  2. Rip dude, sad news indeed.
  3. First Yellow Zed I have seen in the flesh driving northbound on M3 Around Junction 5 about 4.40pm ish today. * Waves *
  4. Think I have already seen this video clip, was looking at lots of Zed clips before I purchased my car. For some reason I thought she came with the car when I purchased one...... as you could imagine very dissappointed
  5. Ola and welco me, enjoy the car!
  6. Surprised no one has said the usual........................ welcome and look forward to meeting you at some meets
  7. Looks in lovely condition! Did you find that one locally?
  8. Welcome to the land of Z! Just down the road from you so will keep my eyes peeled. This topic may help with posting pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47061&hilit=photo+bucket
  9. I would of cried if that was me. As long as your ok thats the main thing! Good luck with repairs and insurance
  10. Put my new plates on today Just need something to stick over the New Reg advertsisment at the bottom of the number plate. Any ideas on a post card please
  11. Hello and welcome!!
  12. Welcome to the forums! I went and looked up at S20004U garage and that was all. Those cars they are advertising have been there a while now. Anyway good luck with the ZED hunting! Steve.
  13. Humpy

    Zed

  14. Humpy

    Zed

  15. Humpy

    Humpy Z

×
×
  • Create New...