Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Im a compulsive ebayer and face that same problem. I posted something up a while back and a member on here bid and won it, he was very happy...but he outbid another member on here who wasn't so!
  2. Its got the water jet holes cut, the copies generally don't have them, unless its a home done jobbie! Someone on here was after this...you've blown his cover!
  3. Like the silver braiding cover
  4. Am addicted mate! Finding so much stuff...loads of little bargains...properly drove out today with the Stillen induction on and it roars like you wouldn't believe
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-Dildo-Gear-Shift-Knob-Bubble-Purple-90mm-SUZUKI-SWIFT-MAZDA-350Z-RX7-/220863761071?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item336c818aaf
  6. Well I might buy a couple and give them a test fit and get back to you!
  7. Grab some fine grade wire as well, certainly brings up a shine with the Autosol
  8. Could probably sling a Zed in the back as well
  9. OK, I have Photoshop Elements and Office 08 still. Will look for the DMG files...
  10. Its black, so thats a good start
  11. I did a Time machine backup last night...also have a hard drive copy. The only thing is my photoshop and office are downloads not actual discs how would I install if they are on another drive? I tried a straight forward copy before and they wont copy across and work?
  12. Now with darkened front lights to match the back ones...plus a bit of fun at the end
  13. Yeah iWork is better, but some files just dont convert across that well...
  14. Thats a great tip thanks...I checked and have about 7 things in there, some Microsoft XML converter apps and Flashplayer 8..?
  15. Its hard to describe the fault with my gearbox, i had my dad under the car and I was replicating it whilst up on jacks, he confirmed its definitely coming out of the transmission. I don't think it is simply a case of it being noisy or that its a 350z 'feature'. What I have is a physical movement within the box, an actual clank of metal vs metal, like there is a gap between the gearing and its moving about inside the enclosure. Its most prominent when I drive in 1st gear along the road, if I let off the throttle it makes multiple clanking noises as if two bits of metal are just banging against each other. I'm not sure fluid will solve this issue, it certainly is a mechanical thing I would have thought?
  16. Afternoon chaps and chapettes My gearbox is a bit clunky, feels like there is a bit of movement in there as well when I play with the clutch so imagine there is a bit of wear and tear - it does my head in clanking away so am after a gearbox to go in. I stuck my number plate into a spares/breakers search website which has given me about 20 responses - costs varying from between £1000 and £250. Actually the £250 one is about 10 mins from my parents place (dad or brother will most likely fit the box) which is dead handy. The cheap one has 1 months guarantee and the breaker has a 5* rating out of 5 which is given by the search site. Anyone had any experiences with these sorts of online breakers, is £250 going to be a dud gearbox? Cheers
  17. Hmmmm, might just go for it tonight - thought I read somewhere about disabling plugins for photoshop before upgrading, any views?
  18. Just to check, have you just bought the Zed? When I got mine it had a high clutch biting point, checked it out and the clutch needed changing. New clutch and suddenly the biting point is much lower...not wanting to scare you or anything but worth checking out.
  19. Im actually thinking of just working on smoothing down the plenum and spraying it...seems a more doable job than a full on polish!
  20. I've wimped out! Snow Leopard works fine, in fact works brilliantly...I read a lot of the reviews of Lion on the app store and there are a fair amount of unhappy users!
  21. Maybe a daft question, but, the 12mm bolts in the engine bay - what M number are they? As far as I know the M number is the diameter of the bolt thread? I had a quick look and measured and it looks about 8mm, making them an M8, can anyone confirm?
  22. coldel

    Gone Black

    Looks good, always like to see black on black
  23. Super cheers Graham, am certainly of the mindset that I want to do as much as possible myself...as much as I want to change things on the car I actually want to learn how to do it as well. Am a trainee Ricey
  24. Very nice...good to get ideas, think i will just go full on silver and black - although the engine bay cover needs something on it...needs some more thought.
  25. 4 days! Did you have the plenum off when doing this? Good excuse to invest in a drill plus accessories and update my 'manly stuff' collection
×
×
  • Create New...