Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. But it is so comfy. I had one of those aftermarket ebay ones from Worcester Park and they were only 1" thick I take it out if driving in town. Some nice little Captains chairs me thinks!
  2. The arm rest still needs some work as the base is cardboard and would not be a good idea to use velcrose. So it needs to be thin hard board. This one is portable and my wrist is the same height as the top of the gear lever. Are you suggesting that i need a black shiny roof lol!
  3. Thank Lexx and Ian. is that classed as a mod lol. I notice the Ariel is missing off this car as well. is there some stigma attached to having one? I just emailed then as they do a dry carbon which weighs 2.5Kg and a wet one which is protected weighing 3.5kg I have not got a clue as to which is best. Peter
  4. If you get a chance could you send a link to a picture please? And can the kind gent who yesterday told me to get rid of the radio Ariel and rear wiper blade. What was your suggestion for replacing them with? I must have my talk sport you know:) Cheers Peter:)
  5. DE as in 370? this unit is for HR and DE:) It says on the box 350/370 S/C Kit. Ask mark he loves to play with them:)
  6. Ah at last, someone singing from my song sheet:) I wanted to keep it as stealth as possible as I am shy and don't like attention! Have you got an oem spoiler on the back of yours! I have asked Taras at RT to look into finding one that is not a show piece but actually gives some down force. My slippery affaires might be that thetyres are new:) I still have the Carbon Nismo one that I got of ebay. It was a tad out of alignment so paypal gave me my money back and i still have the spoiler. Shame as it looks great. I am sure someone with some knowledge might want it and when bolted on the gap might close. I found out that the way to tell a real one is the wings touch the body! You live down south! thenoname
  7. They come out of the factory at the legal limit so you are of course quite right. Hence I only went l shade down on the fronts and 2 one the rest. I have not had any one I know of personaly stopped but have heard of idiots arguing the toss with the police. The policeman has then put a big scratch into the tint so you have to take them out. I have only had one police car follow me during the day and l wound the windows down lol:)
  8. This is the 1st modern car I have done. Classics was what I used to do but they are a nightmare. Basicaly its all about getting the right colour combination for me. The interior looks drab and l like colour. So I searched out the traders on here, saw there products and made contact with them. Not many colours go with black and apart from the seats the rest of the interior except the roof is plastic or fake leather. So 1st job was to make the artificial leather real. which i have done and it was crying out for a arm rest, See my post on Redline. The only thing left are the door inserts which look fantastic which i received 2 days ago and the steering wheel. The ariel and wiper blade are what comes with the car and i have not entertained the thought of changing them. Taras at RT performance is in cahoots and fabricating a 3 stage working rear spoiler like the GTR 35, which this car will need as it will be 500 BHP. I got some splash guards from Tarmac (Cheers) but anything else must have a working function. So some strengthening struts and inner wing bars. Then when it's finished I might sell it and start over. Or swop for a red 370 auto. lol Peter
  9. They all went up cos I fixed the links for you! Watch this Thanx lex. I think i am trying to do to much. I have 4 projects on the go with this car and been staring at the screen to long. Cheers again for the help Peter
  10. I am not sure. The drivers and passenger is the lowest they got as they allready have a 15% And the rear and quarters's are 35%. Also a strip across the screen. Guy in Sutton does it. he did my mates ferrari and silver Lexus 600. That really stands out. I think thats about it for black apart from the hub badges, as anything else is overkill! Peter
  11. I will try that. never had the send reply ticked. I had no idea you wanted the pictures. Thought you wanted the links? Are we sorted now as i just did a shot for Redline. Peter
  12. I only learnt photobucket today and it all went well but for some reson all the pictures went up I did what you said and copied the link. Obviously I can't do it then isn't it!
  13. 4RE Leather

    redline

    If anyone has been on Redlines website of late you might have seen some new additions. My car was the tester. Put you sun glasses on. Maciek will make them in any colour you like, and soon one for the steering wheel, i might need help with that one, All prices and discounts on the site. If you upload pictures of their products maciek will give you $10
  14. I got a complete carbon overlay for mine, I will put pictures up when fitted.
  15. I was asked a few weeks back if i could post some pictures of my tinted windows. Hope they show ok.
  16. Thanks for the offers guys but i thought i would have one last attempt. Hope they came out ok. someone asked me about the window tinting so i will get them up later. The wheels were done by a contact of Taras from Rt performance at Brentford. Mod Edit. Fixed links by adding code. Lexx
  17. If anyone would like to post some pictures I have from Abbey of the build I will email them to you so you can add them to this thread please? Any volunteers please email your address to me thanks Thenoname
  18. They are different shape. Whats the one on the right for!
  19. Well I be giggered. I thought it was a typo!
  20. I thought for a moment they had bought out a new Z called a 380 whilst I was asleep!!
  21. Whats a Nissmo 380 pls?
  22. You got any left Tarmac and how much paypal please pm me:) thenoname
×
×
  • Create New...