Jump to content

SteveM

Members
  • Posts

    1,193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SteveM

  1. Sorry shoud have said in the original post! Doh!!! Based redhill / Reigate area (Surrey) but as said willing to travel to meet up to a point....
  2. If there is no thread get the carrier to a workshop and get a nut or two welded on. The heat of welding will help. Just thinking out loud
  3. Nope not drivable...... Get the carrier off and remove the rubber boot and see if there is enough thread to get two nuts on it for removal
  4. Ok good to know I'm in the right ballpark.
  5. I will be honest here and say I have NO clue how much this is worth.... I know you can pick up replica bumpers which need spraying for £200 so with that in mind... Here are the pics This has all the fixtures and fittings for the reflectors and headlight washers Now for the bad bit. There is a small crack in the bumper near the top left hand (as you look at the front) and it has scratches and marks on it but I would assume you would get it repainted and repaired anyway. I have been quoted £50 on top of the paint cost to fix the crack by a guy I was going to use to paint the bumper at the same time. Anyway the pics So anyway I have had a change of mind as to the direction I want to go in. I don't need to tell you guys how rare these are and it took me a long time to find a real one that wasn't either smashed or huge price. £300? I would prefer to meet to hand this over due to the size and not wanting to damage it further. I will travel at cost of fuel to get this to you up to a point. I could also get this to the grasshopper meet on Sunday if anyone going wants it and can collect PM me if you want any questions answered or if you want any more detailed pictures. Cheers
  6. underwear
  7. 1300 quid back.... last week
  8. been on the Jag forum 5 mins and already getting threats... in an argument about tyres!!!! :lol:
  9. i passed you on a blue zx12r motorbike and gave you a thumbs up as i did so....
  10. Silver coupe 04 reg on the coulsdon bypass Azure coupe CYA reg south croydon (gave you a thumbs up as i passed )
  11. SteveM

    Corvette GTR?

    also think you will find the rear styling on the Vette has been around for a very long time and its the R35 that looks like the vette and not the other way round.....
  12. SteveM

    RIMS

    dont know about opinions but a quick google search shows some pics of them fitted
×
×
  • Create New...