Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I've not been able to get up to much in the way of DIY disasters recently since I fell down a trap the rabbits had dug in the garden and stuffed my ankle
  2. Ah get bent.......thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the last time I post ANYTHING EVER!
  3. Can't find this as a repost but undoubtedly someone has beaten me too it Can't really think what the designer of this beauty was aiming for with this design but each to their own http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-Dildo-Gea ... 338wt_1270 I do declare that OMG Cat should be brought out for this occasion
  4. Absolutely - Id openly admit I've actually driven and been driven dangerously in all sorts of situations when I was a pup.......looking back I think bloody hell we were lucky. What I didn't do was neatly package up the evidence and put it into the public domain for all to see! How fricking dumb can you be!
  5. *sigh*
  6. For all those who **** and moan about people getting on their high horse when we gently point out that filming yourself driving like a total div and then posting it up in the wide wide world of the internet is maybe not the best idea........ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-15572769
  7. Sexy Beast if memory serves Good old Ray Wheres your tool? What fackin tool? *thwack*....this fackin tool!
  8. Do you have someone who looks after you? Can we speak with them?
×
×
  • Create New...