Jump to content

The G Man

Members
  • Posts

    3,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The G Man

  1. The G Man

    LakeZ buffet

    1/ FAST EDDIE 2/ JK240 3/ Rothers 2901 x 2 4/ Wasso x 2 (?) 5/ Shuck 6/ unabashed 7/ Jak 8/ The G Man x 2 9/ Paulie 10/ Ricey x 2 11/ Vik54 12/ Neilp 13/ Max 14/ Wilky 15/ Quavey 16/ JK24 17/ DoogyRev 18/ Ken 19) AK350Z 20) Zed2k 21) Ray100 22) vpulsar 23) martinmac x 2 34) toon chris 35) Steve Burns 36) Arkwright 37) richiep 38) malcolmpaul 39) Munty 40) Aceman 41) Tony b 42) Jan 43) funkysi 44) Gibby 45) ste01 46) JetSet 47) Woody 48) BladesGrant 49) JakTheRuby 50) Chris I 51) Lexx 52) Beavis 53) Chris S 54)Will350z 55) glrnet 56) Moonraker Tom 57) POCC 58) andyvvc 59) Ray100 60. realneal370z 61. Gort 62 Envy Valeting 63 HaydnH 64 Cheshire 300zx 65 eck1 66 Saz & Andy 67. Shawn 69 Matt L 70 Dawn C 71 Jay 72 TOYBOY x 2 73 garetgax 74 350zCaroline 75 Brian Barker.
  2. That's a HUGE rear plate Might be biased, but nice car Mister
  3. Cant think of any Nismo part that does not carry the name somewhere on it. Ok - well yes for the pedantic - its not actually a Nismo part, its a part of the Nismo car. Just like the "Nismo" side skirts on the 350z. I'm not sure they are acutally made by Nismo, its just the styling from the Nismo car Couldn't you have painted your own cover for less than £240? Probably if I had the skill, motivation, time (to find the right combo of paints, do the research, do the rubbing down, flattening, re-spraying), dust free environment and a garage that still has a workable door (mrs broke that as well as my Honda lawnmower on the same day!!), I reckon it would have taken me all summer , as it is it took 3 minutes
  4. Nope, and yes, it's a genuine Nissan part though, will check the Nissan part number/descriptor and let you know My Berks don't say "Berk" on them either, but the box did Would be interested to see if any Nismo parts say "Nismo" on them, apart from the exhaust
  5. Couldn't get it booked in for tomorrow, somit to do with a man called Jesus who has a holiday every Good Friday But the Berks will rise on Monday to be fitted at approx 0830hrs I'm apopleptic with anticipation, only 6 bottles of wine to wait
  6. Yup, he's a good lad Both the HFC's and the Nismo Cover arrived with no fuss and he's got a sense of humour Great to do business with and keeps you updated all the way Thanks Chris, I feel more of my scatter cash will go your way soon
  7. Very nice it is too, sir
  8. Vista mate, I tried just downloading the image and re-naming it, nope, would only let me call it a gif (I think) or jpeg, but if you have an easy to follow solution, I awaite with baited breath
  9. I'll give it another go tonight, I tried all the windows options and dug into the properties, to no avail, probably my thicko IT knowledge, may enlist the help of a neighbours child, some 8 or 9 year old will probably know
  10. I thought that, how do you do that?
  11. Erm Being a bit of an IT clown, I think I followed your instructions, but when I downloaded the file, chose the colour, and clicked on add to basket, I got this, The file 'Tax Disk (The G Man).ps' for 'Upload Your Logo - (Vector Image only please! If you have another imge type then email us for a quote)' has an invalid extension I'm lost now
  12. Just re-read this thread from Chris's picture I AM THE UK CHAMP
  13. It's on Was hoping for the UK title but Scottish is Now I need the battery and brake fluid covers Big thanks to TarmacSportz
  14. Oooh, hopefully getting installed Friday, can't wait after that testimonial
×
×
  • Create New...