Jump to content

The G Man

Members
  • Posts

    3,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The G Man

  1. Pay a competent electrician to put a ring main in with a couple of outside, waterproof sockets, taking power from your domestic unit in the house. You won't look back
  2. Never fails to amaze and bamboozle me the plethora of combinations, be it pads and compounds when it comes to this detailing malarkey. I have the resources and time to get right into it, but I'm often left dazed and confused by the 'detail'. There should be a night class for this type of thing. I've only just discovered and become competent in the ways of snow foaming!!
  3. I had the stock Nismo, persevered with it and it did get slightly, not much, deeper. Couldn't live with it anymore, the GRiP is pretty meaty, I would go as far as to say better than the Akrapovic/Berks combo I had on my last 370. Haven't heard a Stillen system in the flesh but I know Sipar is happy with his Suits has a video somewhere, that convinced me. I nearly went for the Armytrix system, but couldn't justify the cost.
  4. Big thanks to Chris for the supply of my new Ark GRiP exhaust. All I had to do was sit back and wait for it to be delivered to Infiniti at Braehead, then have it fitted, Chris did all the donkey work. Also for supplying my Stillen short shifter, also fitted today. Excellent service, excellent comms and all at a very fair price. Thanks
  5. Well documented and highlighted on here by 'some Scottish bloke'
  6. The G Man

    370Z Nismo

    Better than Octets 370 :)
  7. The G Man

    No 75

    From the album: 370Z Nismo

  8. The G Man

    Nice 3/4

    From the album: 370Z Nismo

×
×
  • Create New...