Jump to content

The G Man

Members
  • Posts

    3,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The G Man

  1. Last I looked, the cheapest Mk1 Nismo on Autotrader was 28k, 63 plate, so even with a sizeable negotiated discount, it'll probs be @ £26.5-£26k. That's about as much as you would pay for a pre registered/1 year old standard. Anyway, HFCs, I had slight probs with my last 70, think sipar had too, of a CEL, after several resets, I took the HFCs off. They're not needed for a louder noise on a lot of systems for the 70. Mine being an example (Ark GRiP) as for adding a few ponies, hmm, if they did, I never noticed, my jury is out on that one. £1500-2000 for an exhaust is way too much to spend, even my Akro wasn't near as expensive as that, include the HFCs and yeah maybe nudge toward £1500, but for a meaty, beaty, big and bouncy exhaust, budget @£1k-1100, much less with a custom . There might be second hand ones out there as well, taken off when owners move on.
  2. always good to have a plan . Friday night or Saturday, whatever suits buddy, I'll not be far from the door, as I say, just drop me a txt
  3. Hi and welcome The 'mud guards' offer a bit of protection for the sills, they seem to suffer a bit of road rash, as for mats, just get the stock 370 ones, as good as any aftermarket ones. I decided against rear or front sensors on my last Z because I felt that they would ruin the 'line' of the rear and they always look a bit aftermarket IMO. Don't really need them on the front, or the rear with the camera and all. Happy motoring and enjoy your Zed . Oh, you'll need a new exhaust though
  4. Apologies for not showing up on either of the nights Alex, got caught up in some bathroom decoration plus I'm cream crackered from earlies:( @Jixaman, last time I was up at Knockers and went for some pass laps with the Auld Yin, I felt as if I'd been rodgered as well nearly puked when I got out Might try for the next one
  5. Haha, no problem, seen her face light up as soon as I started it up, think she liked the sound Come up and have a look at the weekend when you're up the road, I'll be about till Sunday , just drop me txt
  6. GT 350 and 350 R aren't planned for the UK yet, but when they come they'll be in the GTR price range, so they'll need to be good! No doubt about it, they're different. On a brighter note my FRPP Touring by Borla arrived last week I'm going to probably stick with FRPP mods, although Steeda and Roush offer some excellent packages. Ford are apparently bringing out a factory tune to compliment the FRPP range. Looking at this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raceskinz-2015-Ford-Mustang-Stripe-Kit-RS50-JARGON-TM-Edition/121529969778?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D32831%26meid%3D097b4e90ffe34e7e893bd947f229efef%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D121529969778 for a graphics kit, love the look.
  7. The G Man

    370Z Nismo

    Better than Octets 370 :)
  8. The G Man

    No 75

    From the album: 370Z Nismo

  9. The G Man

    Nice 3/4

    From the album: 370Z Nismo

×
×
  • Create New...