Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. the fact he is still looking after animals is distgusting, the very minimum punishment should be that he is never allowed to work with animals again.
  2. reading the advert you really do the the impression that the seller is ashamed to be putting it up for sale
  3. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nott ... 528878.stm Am I the only one that feels that the PC in question was let off massively after killing his two dogs?? To use the fact the he was 'depressed' as an excuse just doesn't cut it, and further confuses me as to why he is still looking after another dog?!?! This is just distgusting and I see nothing that relates to his illness but plenty that relates to him not giving a sh1t.
  4. Welcome Sam Are you one of the MOD's on JPOC?
  5. I know your probably dealing with other things right now but any news on the next batch been sent out?
  6. excuse my ignoreance, but what is a bumper tuck and why is it needed? (I'm guessing it shares the same principles as a tummy tuck?)
  7. I'm sure I saw a thread a while back about where to buy model zeds - well worry no longer fellow zedders, the answer is here! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/350Z-Fairlady-Nis ... 439d6c559a eat your hearts out model lovers (especially those that collect police vehicles?)
  8. good result If you have changed the shape and lines of the bumper then you may find it hard to find any spats to fit as genuine Nismo spats will be just as bad I would have thought
  9. name and shame where you bought them, if they are on here you should definitely get a refund or replacement
  10. I'm leaning that way I think. I've never really been a big lover of carbon, well not on my car at least, and also not a fan of the max power vents sticking out all over the place. I might start a hunt for something subtle and see what pops up, or maybe just buy a bulging bonnet and respray it......
  11. couple more days and it's going on ebay - need to free up secret funds for more mods (and by secret I mean money that doesn't have to go in the joint saving account )
  12. I've been looking for ages and thought, I'm not going to ask if there never was an azure with a bulge otherwise I'll be flamed - looks like I should have gone with my instincts!
  13. what year did they start using the bonnet with a bulge? I've been trying to find an Azure bonnet with a bulge but I don't seem to be able to find one.
  14. the key
  15. I think we all agree on that one
  16. dipstick
  17. 1) back box connection 2) BOSE 3) rear CV joints 4) door cards 5) nasty plastic interior 6) you cant use the screen wash if your windows are open even a crack or you will be drenched 7) why is there a tape deck?! 8) the rear strut because a) it is constantly reflected onto the back window 9) the rear strut because it is in the way of using the boot 10) the aerial spoils the lines of the car
  18. I'm sure I've seen someone's sig with an Azure with carbon bonnet, not sure about the roof though. I think it could look good.... Post up a pic of your car and I'm sure one of the photoshop guru's can help out if nobody has actual pictures.
  19. I slid down a hill two weeks ago and sat panicking while travelling towards a parked car at 5 miles an hour. Luckily I managed to swerve towards the curb and turn the wheels towards it to stop but I certainly cr*pped myself and then refused to move any further! Bad news there scott, I hope you get it sorted swiftly and cheaply!
  20. BUMP will consider sensible offers
  21. my god! I've been trawling through all threads on here with 'nismo', 'graphics', 'vinyl', 'azure' & 'livery' in all sorts of combinations and found every colour except for azure!!!! Damn google and it's mindless simplicity! P.S. thanks Stew
  22. I quite like the Nismo graphics, only on the side though and not thwe bonnet section. I spent a while trying to find a picture of a nismo'd Azure with the graphics with no joy so not sure if I'll go down that route when I get mine kitted
  23. UNABASHED

    HID kits

    the illegal nature of them is dubious at best. I've had HID's on previous cars and never once even had them mentioned come MOT time.
×
×
  • Create New...