Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. How is this possible ? Did he have a heavy night before and pull over to chuck ? Wish I was with you boys sinking a few jars, been working all weekend on the site but definitely won't miss next year
  2. Love the Avante Garde range of wheels !! 510's are my favourite, I would be willing to bet a tenner no-one on here has the 550's fitted. I can source these for you but if you want pics on a zed I would suggest google images
  3. As above it has to be a leak somewhere, did you torque the bolts up on the plenum to the correct settings ? I know a certain member who cracked the plenum from over tightening
  4. Step away from the hand tools and take it to a professional would be my advice. If you have not fitted one before and your not with someone who has then its just going to be a ball ache without air tools and proper lifting gear. One seized nut could take you hours then you have to allign the exhaust while cramped under the car plus fitment maybe questionable anyway, do you have replacement nuts/gaskets etc ? You may need them. For the sake of a few hours overtime I wouldn't put yourself through the pain. There's also the reason there's no guide and thats because of the different types, there not all the same. Having said that the K1 is Ypipe back so is the simplest.
  5. I used to have a trade account with said company as it was more cost effective than the $20,000 Vortech buy in, not anymore as I wouldn't urinate on that company if it was on fire, they did the same to me with Gary's. I know one of the guys at Vortech and the turnaround time on an SC is 3-4 weeks max. The company you mention just sit on your money so they have a better cash flow, spoke to a few trusted guys stateside and they are renowned for it and have a bad rep in the industry. Gary, looking good matey !! Give me a holler when your ready for Jap Performance Magazine and I will get you a spot !
  6. I'm 6ft and 14 1/2 stone so a truck probably suits me better better than a sports car. I think the sensible choice is the Nav but I'm going to see a new shape warrior Sunday. Cheers for the comments guys
  7. No dont go there. My mate has one and the **** taking takes on a new meaning when he enters the room...that and the 9mpg!!!! He also has a 'STANG......and is 5 ft f**k all......the word substitute pops up many times during his slaggings. Serious ? I dont need a penis extension lol, the 9mpg per gallons not attractive but I do love them
  8. Ha ha, You love it !!
  9. Ive been looking at Ford F150 Harley Davidson supercharged trucks today Must resist !!
  10. Ok, that pretty much completes it then Be prepped for Monday payment and I will place the order then Thanks guys !
  11. Leave it with me - couple of weeks tops (providing stock available)
  12. They are coming in on Monday buddy Drop me a pm/email if you want a set
  13. Cheers You want standard size, underdrive are ten a penny and a PITA Yup - I'm reviving due to interest Rob but need numbers to make it happen
  14. Ok I'm going to re-ignite this again due to recent interest I will try to secure same prices but may be around 5% increase Let me know
  15. Short list is: Mitsubishi Warrior Nissan Navaro Toyota Hi Lux Budget is £8000+vat I've not driven any yet, I doubt I will be blown away by the ride quality but I need a work horse and would rather one of these than a van. Anyone with experiences good or bad I would love to hear from you. Chris
  16. Hi guys, Not placed the order yet so if you want anything let me know, will be ordering up very soon !
  17. Fronts only would be £210 delivered
  18. Lol, I order them in bud, I can do one for £300 7-10 days
  19. Yeah Sarnies right, I sometimes work in secret so my Missus does not give me ear ache, I often dead leg myself while sat on the throne answering emails/pms and eBay messages.
  20. At this moment in time it won't be cost affective to do one lip as im having product runs done externally in batches of 10. Things will change going forward but for now i just want to be honest with you as it would be cheaper to have it painted locally
  21. I never switch off, if I'm awake I'm at your service lol. I enjoy it which helps, and I take sleeping tablets
  22. This is my current offer: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70101-stoptech-brake-package-deals-for-350z-wbrembo/ Let me know if interested
  23. Side steps are currently being sprayed Gloss black, next run I will do just primed. The Vside lip is primed FRP and the others are PU and require prime/paint
  24. For anyone going to CS I would like to point out that the Leicester Forest East services junction 21 (I think) of the M1 does sell Krispy Kremes as I stopped there on Saturday
  25. I've offered to relocate them to Derby but we don't have Krispy Kremes up here
×
×
  • Create New...