Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Yep they are the same. The cats are different but you won't be replacing them I guess
  2. Nice machines! Love the pulsar!
  3. No it wasn't a standard car. He ran 340bhp It has lots of nismo goodies. His car is amazing! Chris it was done at rs tuning. That was a hot run aswell. Should have made more if it was cooler. I'm happy with my 305.5bhp lol. What you will find with a standard car is that your first run will be nowhere near the manufacturers spec. If you get your bhp that manufacturers spec after a remap then you should be more than happy.
  4. My favourite car of all time is the Aussie nismo drift car 33boxxer owns. I look forward to seeing polo's g35 completed also.
  5. At 21yrs old I'd been through my fair share of French and german cars and always sold within a year. I then racked up over 5k of damage to my jcw mini cooper s. I though I would have to keep it because of insurance prices so decided to scrap the Porsche idea and bought the missus a little Suzuki swift sport with the intention of keeping the mini. About 2 weeks later I had enough of the mini and with insurance prices rising the zed was the fastest car which I could insure for a reasonable price with a 5k claim declared. I went to buy a normal zed with the intention of spending 13k but seen the nismo model sitting aboout 5k over budget but I couldn't resist. I bought it and never regretted a minute. It's the first time I've bought a car and never thought about selling it. Now had it just over a year and a half and love it just as much as the day I bought it. Currently on the hint for an r34 gtr to add to my Nissan collection
  6. Dean, please just drop it. You've made an arse of yourself just accept it. You did not act politely in any way and offended many people. Judging by the 93 in your name, it probably implies your birth year, suggesting that your 18 years old. This explains the shallow mindedness and inability to digest what Everyone is saying to you. You're still very young and you will mature. I remember I thought I knew everything 5 years ago and the things you will lean in that time are priceless. Right now your still acting like a mid-pubescent teen who's smarter than everyone else. Please just accept that fact that you made an arse of it and will remember not to do it again.
  7. greekmans car isnt a normal car
  8. You've had enough of the club? There's very few arsed and they usually disappear quickly once they realise nobody likes them. Come on dude, chill out. Don't take things to heart. If you like your car that's all that matters. My gfs sisters rip the **** out of my car due to all the race livery but I dot let it bother me. If people don't like it then it's their problem not yours or mine. Relax mate, take it easy.
  9. ive seen alot of pics from drift events and the driver dont have helmets id still be wearing one for my own safety even if not compulsory
  10. lol well half leather/suede possibly but i love the leather caressing my bum cheeks lol
  11. i facied some leather but dont wanna spend too much. I'll have a nosey and give you a shout
  12. haha its the new look mate, yep slowly turning her into an all out track car lol. Once i get the cash im gonna get a set of buckets for it and a cage in and strip the fat off her a bit lol
  13. haha nice work mate!! your making too much money !! if your selling the rex give me a shout if its towards the end of the year. i may be looking for a drift car
  14. Very nice mate!!! what car are they going on ?
×
×
  • Create New...