Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. +1 irfans cars stunning!
  2. Me and Craig are both near motherwell (not exactly Glasgow by close enough) Welcome bud
  3. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    don't know, which BC exhaust you getting? is it the one like the K1? as for the Y pipes etc matching up? i thought it would follow a similiar path and so would be able to mix and match. i'm sure it could be made to fit. as with anything i guess it comes down to money time etc and if its worth the cost. you know best what you want out of your car and what you want to achieve etc. Yep true. For the costs involved its just as easy to pull the cats out and swap over if needed. The car will be trailored to the track so won't be on the road much. I'll wait and see how much they clamp down on this stuff with the new legislation.
  4. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    decats, nismo y and scorpion, went through mot no probs Yeah but thats because the MOT guy was scared of you lol, Just need to know where to go. I may get the car to run on two maps if the law really tightens down on this stuff so i can run hfc's on road and decats on track. Doesnt take long to swap em over at all as long as the nuts arent seized up if your heading that route, your best bet would be the motordyne XYZ pipe. I don't think that fits with the buddyclub exhaust though does it? Buddyclub will be on before I get her tuned. The buddyclub y-pipe looks different to oem so I'm unsure if the system will marry-up with the motordyne
  5. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers guys! Keep up the awesome support! Remember and vote from work or friends houses etc Thank you again
  6. Not yet mate, the ems has to go in first and then that will be the final thing... Been having a nosey at your monster ! I absolutely love your car mate! What size is your nos bottle (looks huge and very shiney). Was gonna steal your dash when I saw it lol
  7. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    decats, nismo y and scorpion, went through mot no probs Yeah but thats because the MOT guy was scared of you lol, Just need to know where to go. I may get the car to run on two maps if the law really tightens down on this stuff so i can run hfc's on road and decats on track. Doesnt take long to swap em over at all as long as the nuts arent seized up
  8. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    decats, nismo y and scorpion, went through mot no probs
  9. Epic facepalm! I'm no mechanic but come on mate!
  10. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    I still got a low rev torque increase over standard with decats by quite a bit.
  11. Some people are just idiots
  12. Cheers for that mate! There will be something done up front aswell but need to get an aerosync bumper to butcher as I don't wanna butcher the genuine nismo one. Need to do cooling ducts for the brakes also The Facebook video link I put up a few posts earlier shows the entire operation including the machine gun purge kit. Havent put the nozzles on display though, but may for show use and showing off like a knob
  13. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Thanks chaps, I'll be sure to mention the club and all you in the next round if i get through! Appreciate all the support, keep it coming! If not for me, for the club at least
  14. Neilp

    decat vs hfc

    Decats all the way for track bunnys, road cars/everyday car defo high flow cats.
  15. its not bi-xenons you have mate, only after 2006 facelift had these. You will have a halogen high beam, unsure what lamp is in them though. Alot of people upgraded to 100w high beam
  16. a quick update for the nos install, good video showing operation of the controllers etc http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =2&theater
  17. Holy thread revival
  18. November Echo India Lemma Papa Requesting clearance for low-level fly by over
  19. Sorry I was talking about the ticking noise mate, unsure about the noise under the car. I'm sure somebody said it was the fuel tank breather or something but it's a vague memory.
  20. Faulty fuel damper, wouldn't worry about it tbh. Most do it in some shape or form. Is it the rear left side?
  21. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Thanks alot matey remember and vote from work etc chaps I owe you's one
  22. Love it! That's gonna shift with all that weight loss! Will watch this closely!
  23. Lol the wing is a monster. 2.5k from states though
  24. Neilp

    Nissan Idol entry

    Cheers guys! Currently sitting second , please keep voting I honestly appreciate all the help, its nice to feel this sort of support
×
×
  • Create New...