Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Now that's one ugly momma!
  2. I feel the same way about my Zed .. LoL
  3. Welcome to the forum ..
  4. Hahaha .. that's so random ... I wonder how many they have sold? LoL
  5. I found this by accident a few weeks ago too ... never actually had to use it as I usually leave mine on the clock anyway ...
  6. Yeah I thought all the news coverage was deinitely overkill! It was kinda interesting when I first heard about it ... but then it got very boring very quickly ... Even the newspapers have on their frontpages today ... I'm sure there's lots of more important stuff that they should be reporting on ...
  7. Nice one! It's probably best that you got it sorted so early into ownership ... I think mine is going to need replacing in the not so distant future ...
  8. I only just found out about the chane in insurance groups last week too ... I read somewhere that it should now be roughly double what it used to be... and if it's more than double, then your insurance policy is likely to go up slightly ... Great!
  9. Nice! very
  10. Welcome to the forum .. Great pics!
  11. The clutches on Zeds have been known to go twice with that kinda mileage ... My Zed has had a new clutch at 28k Miles according to the service history I wouldn't worry though unless you feel the clutch slipping while driving ... I think I read somewhere that if you can pick up from a stand still in 4th gear your clutch still has some life left in it ... Anyway there are lots of options available if you do need it replacing ... They are usually around the £300 mark, and it's probably a good idea to also check your flywheel at the same time ...
  12. You just beat me to it .. Still it's a very cool Zed!
  13. It's not a major issue ... I had a problem with the Crank Position Sensor on my Zed about 6 months after I got it .. The sensor costs around £65 from Nissan and it should only take a garage about 10 minutes to fit it ... But I'd probably go back to the place where you purchased it from first to see if you can get it done for free ...
  14. Congratulations on the purchase!
  15. Damn .. That's unlucky mate .. I had a very similar thing happen to me when I first got my Zed ... I lost the backend while exiting a round about and spun out ... lucky for me there were no other cars on the roundabout at the time and I managed to avoid hitting anything! It definitely taught me a lesson though ... Since then I've always been careful! Hope you get it sorted soon!
  16. Looks Great!
  17. Job well done ...
×
×
  • Create New...