Looks very tidy and just what the OP is looking for Nice find Digsy
Cheers Guys, the southams car is ideal, i've been trying to buy it since xmas though.
it's been for sale along with all the other various GT4's abd its the only one that didn't eventually sell
in the three or so months it has been up for. That's because it's up for 16k and everyone else looking for one
has picked them up for 13-14k.
I know it's on a forecourt etc but it's way overpriced. I can buy a 2006 azure on 22k miles on a forecourt for £14995
i have tried and they just will not budge on the 16k. i would have that car tomorrow if the price was realistic
But sometimes you have to pay for what you want. If i was to put mine up for sale now with only 16k on the clock and knowing the condition its in i would not be far off that price initially to see how i fair. I certainly would not be giving it away. You want a yellow GT4 and you will have to realise that they dont come up for sale often.