Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Bounty - they are not rim protectors matey - they were custom painted. Matt black dish with a gloss red lip. The spokes are a titanium grey. Jay - Given that its been three years I might cave and go for a stubby soon! Hey Stew - I would still like a few detailing things (including the poorboys black hole and a dodo polish/wax) but today I used - meguiars gold class shampoo (two bucket method) - meguiars ultimate detailer and clay bar - meguiars ultimate compound followed by the megs polish and wax (all applied with the G220 )
  2. Neil and I met briefly yesterday and nipped out for a few quick pictures. Excuse my poor attempt at using a camera!
  3. Finished cleaning my car up today so thought I'd share a few pictures of the end result......G220 for the win! Thanks Tim! Still need a few other products to get the best finish but not back for a first go!
  4. Happy birthday!
  5. I like the varrstoens matey! Your car - go with your gut!
  6. uh oh - I hope this is not another nurrish wheels effort! Can't wait to see the end product - will reserve my judgement to then. I have terrible vision so ignore my ramblings! Good luck
  7. I have the same issue although mine have been on less than a year. EBC will say your discs need skimmed at something like 40 bucks a corner. I am going to get in contact with them again and argue this one out. I am peeved off as while they are not the most expensive rotas they certainly ain't cheap
  8. This is going to look the bomb on our stand this year mate! Alot of cash and effort gone into this and its paid off! Got your wheel on yet? I am doing my best to keep up and get ready for the show season. I am keeping up fine but my wallet ain't! Oh well japspeed decats and y pipe are on their way, eibach lowering springs are on their way, paul is sorting my lights for me and I am looking for an exhaust. Thereafter maybe the diffuser will go on and that will be about it for this year!
  9. Get some pics up and show us what you are doing!
  10. Oh well......he who dares! I just acquired me a set of Eibach springs. I will let you know how I get on!
  11. I am in the process of deciding between the - 30mm drop from Eibach - 14mm (front) / 17mm drop from Tein. Hopefully people can post some pictures up with a mix of 18" and 19" wheels and springs. Its about getting the balance between still be able to drive places with scraping constantly and getting rid of the that unsightly gap in the arch!
  12. I think you would get a few people going for that biscuit. Maybe worth starting your own thread!
  13. From a distance - best I can find just now. I am sure you could use your imagination from these though
  14. Here's mine mate:
  15. Look high look low! First website I went on:
  16. Could be something - could be nothing at the same time. What is the most recent draw down for - I wish PL was my uncle so I could pick his brains! The draw down was for SOMETHING. That's all we know. But it is a lot of money - £7.5m wasn't it? That SOMETHING has yet to be announced but could be 5th project (Colombia?) or could be Puntland offshore etc. etc. Your guess is as good as mine. The deadlines for Puntland are fast approaching but thats fully funded.....could be offshore but after the mention of Colombia very recently I am inclined to think they are building the foundations needed there. Time will tell.... P.s. Can anyone join the google group of 2187s or it a knights of the round table affair.
  17. Could be something - could be nothing at the same time. What is the most recent draw down for - I wish PL was my uncle so I could pick his brains!
  18. Thanks Captain, I followed his posts on iii, like a couple of others on there he seemed well respected. As you say he vanished quite suddenly.... So what is right under our noses! Hopefully it is a big pile of cash! Onwards and upwards - I am in London for the rest of the week so will be away from the computer. Hopefully a nice surprise on my return.
  19. Think RRL could see 30p before the weeks end?
  20. I'm going to play it safe on this one and say..... yup Tard!
  21. Buggar it - go all american on us! 0-60 in something like 3.5
×
×
  • Create New...