Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. She would look better on my wang. Anyway....her tan clashed with your tangoed fruit pastle mobile.
  2. Would some kind person make me a fancy graphic signature thing please as it is way beyond my capabilities.........i am jealous of all the fancy ones floating about on the forum just now. I dont have many great recent pics but here are a few that might be ok to work with.
  3. Looks like a cracking day!
  4. Exhaust looks like a nice bit of kit....get it on and get the vids up!
  5. +1 on the autoglass front.
  6. GLWTS Matey! I am starting to think you have a split personality though!
  7. The diffuser ripped off? Was it fitted correctly?!? Where in the autbahn - I am off to look for it
  8. Yeah, what an epic cover up!
  9. How have you been finding the diffuser mate?
  10. Cragus

    Brake Judder

    sitting with my foot on the brake with hot pads...i don't do that
  11. Cragus

    Brake Judder

    I knew you would there to give me some sound advice ZMANALEX ......and to tell me to rip them off and get some performance friction rotors I will ask the garage to check the rear of the discs and hubs when I have the car serviced....going to give it a big service in the coming weeks anyway. Failing that bed in again. Failing that.....selling it! Thats andlid - thats the procedure I used.
  12. voted from school!
  13. Cragus

    Brake Judder

    Hi guys, Firstly I only use my z for spirited road use and have no intention to track it. I therefore opted for - EBC Turbo grooved discs, Ferodo DS2500s, Motul RBF600 Fluid and HEL braided brake lines. I have only covered around 1000 miles since these were fitted. The standard breaking in procedure was used. However, I am experiencing brake judder at higher speeds so I contacted EBC and explained this to them. They asked me to contact them (so I did) and they explained that it was a fitting issue and I need my discs skimmed stating also 'that there is no such thing as a warped disc'. He said it was relatively cheap to have discs skimmed but I phoned the garage and they want £200 for all four corners! Any advice would be appreciated. Craig
  14. Voted..................for the Primera! Just jesting mate - you got my vote.
  15. Simons accident and repair centre in Irvine mate. Fitted my full kit superbly as well as two full kits and resprays for Paul.
×
×
  • Create New...