[SOLD]18" Rays Forged Wheels

Macky

Hi guys, following a recent change in wheels on my car I am selling my old Rays.

They are in reasonable condition, however they would benefit from a refurb if you were putting them on a mint car.

They have general curbing as you would expect from 10 years of use.

There are a couple of patches on the spokes that have started to oxidise, however they come up well after a wash and look good on the car!

I have given them a good wash and they are currently in my garage under a dust sheet so they are ready for collection at any point.

I would prefer collection from my house, however a courier could be arranged at the buyers expense.

I am asking for £350 ONO collection from Albrighton, Wolverhampton

Any questions, please ask.

(Sorry about picture rotation!)

65wfic.jpg

9u27ti.jpg

2u4r75w.jpg

2807hxw.jpg

2u8l6qa.jpg

2hprofb.jpg

nwxba1.jpg

31640up.jpg

• Like 1

Silly question but are these the original rays that came as an optional extra? Are they 245 225?

Cheers

Also are these lighter than the stock wheels?

They are the stock wheels from a GT model, and are one of the lightest wheels you can get i believe!

Silly question but are these the original rays that came as an optional extra? Are they 245 225?

Cheers

They are the stock wheels from a GT model, and are one of the lightest wheels you can get i believe!

But mines a GT and has the other wheels. Was it not an optional extra?

Cheers

i wouldnt call them lighest wheels you can get alot of the real tuning wheels are lighter

all in 18x8.5

350z rays forged 18.62 lbs

Cast RPF1 18.10lbs

TE37 15.6 lbs

Weds TC05 17.9lbs

ce28N 16lbs

OZ superlegger cast 17.7lbs

if anything for a forged wheel there very very heavy

Edited by StevoD

Yeah the Nissan Rays are not very light. The 19" ones from the 70 are within 5% of a cast Rota in the same size.

These 18" ones are a great looking wheel though and a lot lighter than the standard 50 18's.

Edited by 370Ad