[SOLD] Genuine OEM 350Z coupe boot hider/divider ~ fits boot lid

GMballistic

**SOLD** Genuine "350Z" OEM coupe boot hider/divider for sale.

Excellent for helping keeping things hidden in the boot of the Zed.

Used but in good condition ~ £15 + £10 P&P or open to offers ~ will be sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery (UK buyers only please).

Please register any interest by an immediate PM (private message) followed by "PM sent/dibs" in this thread please.

First PM secures it. ;)

Payments will be by "PayPal" or cash on collection if you're local (no P&P charges then).

006_zpsjffp1psj.jpg

Please see my other items for sale. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

• 2 weeks later...

Any pictures how it is when installed?

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

I haven't as that's something I never actually took a picture of before I sold my Zed. Managed to find one online though below....

DSC04655.JPG

You can see the divider attached above to the boot lid. Hope that makes things clearer. :)

any idea where you can find the clips that fastens this to the body I can't find any and I broke mine :(

No idea sorry.

You could try a Nissan dealership or failing that just try using any other type of body clip that will fit in the hole.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnissan+body+clip.TRS0&_nkw=nissan+body+clip&_sacat=0

;)

• Like 1

Anyone ever fitted one of these to A JDM as the holes are not predrilled. Wondered how you got on with it

The holes on either end wouldn't be a problem but the two slots towards the middle might be a bit more difficult to do.

Still I'd imagine it wouldn't be all that difficult or you could always replace the plastic section on the boot with a UK one (although might get expensive then). ;)