Cannon Park

Durk

White 370z? If so, chizzz on here. There's a JLR office at the business park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah was a silver 350, I'm surprised I've never actually seen Chizzz around in his 370

hi, it was me i think mate. did you have the blue 350? ive seen your car around before, round tile hill i think.

Yep that's the one... good to see somebody else local! You don't live on Charter Ave do you? I see one the same colour as yours parked there most mornings.

hi, it was me i think mate. did you have the blue 350? ive seen your car around before, round tile hill i think.

Yep that's the one... good to see somebody else local! You don't live on Charter Ave do you? I see one the same colour as yours parked there most mornings.

i know im pretty new to this site but i seen your car around, does yours have the full nismo kit. and yes i do live on charter mate. where are you?

i know im pretty new to this site but i seen your car around, does yours have the full nismo kit. and yes i do live on charter mate. where are you?

Yeah its the V1 kit but with a V2 spoiler... I'm just off Banner Lane... What exhaust have you got?