Double check on sizes

scobie140

Just ordered new wheels from rare rims, now about to order tyres just wanted to double check that i've done the sums right.

Wheels are going to be 19x9.5 ET20 front and 19x11 ET25 rear, car is lowered on Teins so nothing major, Will 235/35/19 front and 275/35/19 rear be correct? don't want to have TC issues

Thanks

Nope not grids lol, lc818's

235mm is roughly 9 1/4 inch so would only be 1/8 inch either side, surely wouldn't be much of a stretch?

Looking at the calculator again 245 might actually be closer to original spec for the front, would it rub though being a bit wider and lowered slightly?

Scrub that. stevod that's even closer, don't know how I overlooked that

Edited by scobie140

Nope not grids lol, lc818's

235mm is roughly 9 1/4 inch so would only be 1/8 inch either side, surely wouldn't be much of a stretch?

Looking at the calculator again 245 might actually be closer to original spec for the front, would it rub though being a bit wider and lowered slightly?

Scrub that. stevod that's even closer, don't know how I overlooked that

people on here keep telling people 245/35/19 is the closest you can get to factory sizes, Their wrong :p

Edited by StevoD