HELP PLEASE. CAR WON'T START.

STYLZ

It will use a lot more battery juice to start the car, so don't rule the battery out just yet.

You were correct! tried the jump leads and it fired first time like a good un. Now not sure why the battery went flat. Could be its just had its day. Only sat on the drive for 5 days and pretty sure nothing was left on anywhere.

Thanks for everyone's input!! Appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will use a lot more battery juice to start the car, so don't rule the battery out just yet.

You were correct! tried the jump leads and it fired first time like a good un. Now not sure why the battery went flat. Could be its just had its day. Only sat on the drive for 5 days and pretty sure nothing was left on anywhere.

Thanks for everyone's input!! Appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the same problem with my old car. Everything seemed to work fine but just wouldn't start. Started fine off jump leads etc.

new battery fixed it. Nice cheap fix!

My car done something similar about 18 months ago, except I was driving and it lost power before going into limp mode then it wouldn't start. It happened twice and the second time I had to pay to be recovered back home. Woke up the next morning ticked it over and it started fine, problem never happened again.

Still have no idea wtf happened!